The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ROLEXrifleman said:

What length did you go with? I'm using a 14" on a 16" .50 build I'm working on for my Brother.

12" It's going on a 10.5 barrel which will be a pistol until I get the paperwork to sbr it. It's got a noveske kx5 which just barely sticks out past the end of the handguard. I may take one of my other AR's with a 16" barrel and put a 16" night rail on it, and a fortis control shield.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

9 hours ago, ROLEXrifleman said:

btw, shoulder is feeling up to it along with the stamp coming in so should have video of the 7" .50 by the end of the weekend

Glad to hear it, looking forward to a video of the fire cannon lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ordered my barrel and bolt carrier group today. Coupe more odds and ends and I should be ready to put this thing together.

A trust is a must if you plan on leaving your NFA items to someone specific when you die. Your intended recipient is already part of the trust so no transfer necessary. You don't NEED one and its a bit more work now but in the long run its worth it...

I wanna get rid of my glock 42 and 43.... and buy a fn-15

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

6 hours ago, ROLEXrifleman said:

sneak peak

Kaboom%202_zpswplaz78j.png

Saw the little vid.. Thing looks bad ass but kicks like a mule LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived