The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I snagged some new sights for the shield, if they arrive before the weekend then i'll get them put on Friday evening probably. Definitely not a fan of the factory white dots.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 10:26 AM, LT.Smoke said:

7 boxes of FMJ and 1 full box of Buff Bore TacXp through my G29 so far and no hiccups. Glad to know my chosen carry ammo feeds reliably.. It was a handful at the beginning but adding the pearce grip extensions really helped tame that pissy bastard. Apparently just adding pinky room to your grip has a large impact on 

Just got my G26 and love it. The Pearce extensions are awesome but for some reason I'm actually getting tighter groups with the flush stock magazine even though my pinky is just curled up under the mag. I also got a G19 magazine (10 round.. CA...) with the X-Grip shroud and that works really well too. Love the Baby Glocks!

i think I'm at a point where I'm just not sure what gun to buy. I think I'm going to start upgrading everything that I've put off now. 

I want a new trigger for my sbr lower and a silent capture spring for it. 

I'm thinking a hiperfire 24c trigger for my mpx and maybe a new optic to move the rmr to something else. 

Finally setting up to load 308. I just need to get the primer conversion and the trim set up. 

And none of that is really fun.  It's put a damper on my buying.  I'm also torn on painting the truck this summer so that may be part of it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just bought a sig kilo 850 range finder. Found a great deal and jumped on it. It's good for 600 deer or 1200 trees. I figure that's more than good for what I'll use it for and I can use it for my three gun Match set up. If I decide to go bigger I can and not be out much money at all

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So I may have purchased a 4.5 inch barrel for my mpx. Now I can tuck the can under the rail and chop off about 5 inches of my overall length

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

5 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

So I may have purchased a 4.5 inch barrel for my mpx. Now I can tuck the can under the rail and chop off about 5 inches of my overall length

That will look awesome 

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived