The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

It comes down to lawyers, words, definitions of words.

Not long ago there was an argument going on about weather a "machine gun barrel on a semi auto weapon" made a machine gun. Since the ATF decided (for parts kits, fucking anti-American NRA) that a machine gun is a machine gun and the barrels had to be chopped up on ANY parts kit coming into the country.

Since the position of the "pistol brace" on your body can't change the definition of a term then a brace is a brace and a pistol is a pistol.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

I've already got registered lowers so it makes no difference to me any ways but now I'll get to see all the shouldered pistol builds again 

Yup, but for people who don't dabble in NFA chit it's good news. To be honest, never knew anyone who was busted for shouldering a pistol because most folks I shoot with went the extra step.

That's how I got into it. I had it in pistol form with the sig brace and then they released the letter. I just filed for a form 1 instead. Good news is I can just use the pistol tube and brace I have if I ever want to short barrel another one. Makes the wait easier. I've got a small frame and a large frame receiver now so I don't know if I'll bother 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Question is $2000 a good deal on a FN FS2000..

Know  guy selling one trying to gather some cash up 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

No automatic alt text available.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Not to me. Its just a bull pup 223.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bulky and gimmiky. I can handle a bullpup but once you suppress one you'll do what I did and trade it off. My Tavor was fucking awesome but choked me with a gemtech halo on the end of it. An SBR is more practical to me.

Plus, I'm over5.56 for the most part. 

My coworker brought me 20 rounds of reloads for my .308 for free, im jacked to use some legit ammo and see how i can group, im about to add weight to and reinforce my hollow plastic axis stock sometime in the next 7 days

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: 1 person
The Honey Badger is starting to look mean!! LOL

Lower parts kit came in. Just a few more parts and I should be golden.. 

I think. Lol 

Archived