The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

On 7/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, moh.vze.com said:

So I returned my TLR-8 rail mount light + laser rig and am in the market for something else...

Checked out the price on the SureFire X400 Ultra Green and that thing cost over $600... why so expensive!

What laser mount do you guys recommend for something that is super bright and high quality? I could careless about the lights.

On 7/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, moh.vze.com said:

Anyone have the SureFire X400 Ultra Series with green laser? I'm trying to justify myself in buying this for $600+ ~_~

I heard the green laser on the surefire is a lot better quality and has a more 'teal" color to it.

This damn light is going to cost as much as my gun :(

Way outta my league to even offer any help, with laser site stuff. Hell,  i wanted, and bought a mount light for mine, and thought i was cool lol.

Laser stuff,..... meh,... hell, i dont mind spending some coin on anything, and i love to shoot, but,  spending more money on a sight (i want a rmr on my CZ, but. fuck) or what have you, than the piece itself.......just aint me. Again, im not a cheap ass, but, i prefer putting my coin, ... where it matters. That, and just "throwing" money at shit, gripes my ass...

Just me. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn. I'm loving this CZ. Dare I say my fav ive played with ever? Its wicked accurate right out of the box. (Shame I'm not,.. meh)  I'm about 400 rounds in on my personal CZ, and it's just getting better. The trigger... is the best I've handled. I know that isnt a large group but, I love it. Nate,.. thanks for the recommendation dude. Sincerely. I'm super pumped to even know and now own the piece(s)  . Got some swag coming for one, the other is for friends/fam, and to sit in my safe. Anywho... get out and get shooting!!! 

20180713_200250.thumb.jpg.3478f322957159a15b3854c55807b2ea.jpg

3 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Those are really cool targets!  Where did you get them?

shootingtargets7.com but let me know if you buy any so I can try and use a referral link to you ( I think it gives you a discount and me a discount on future purposes).

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

3 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

shootingtargets7.com but let me know if you buy any so I can try and use a referral link to you ( I think it gives you a discount and me a discount on future purposes).

Will do.  I've been meaning to get some more targets.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

The AR500 steel targets handled the 9mm rounds without any problems and no signs of divots. However, the AR rounds freaken made some divots but that was because we shot it real close.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Yeah minimum distance for steel and 223 is usually 100 yards

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived