The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, moh.vze.com said:

Thinking about getting a DD M4 V7 for about $1,600. Thoughts AR15s?

Grab a cheap one, you cant shoot better than a cheap one can any ways and it leaves you lots of money leftover to customize it to your liking, which you will do.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On average,  how much ammo do gun owners stock pile? Wasn't there a shortage a couple of years ago? How often do these ammo shortages happen?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

47 minutes ago, moh.vze.com said:

On average,  how much ammo do gun owners stock pile? Wasn't there a shortage a couple of years ago? How often do these ammo shortages happen?

Some stock pile insane amounts others keep very little on hand.

I have a thousand or so of each caliber I have a need for, i dont see a need for more than that since I dont shoot a lot.

And then i have probably 5000rds of 22lr.

I keep more 22lr because if shit did ever hit the fan you could carry a lot of it easily.

5000 rds of 22lr is about 37lbs, 5000rds of 9mm is 130lbs, 5000rds of .45 is 250lbs.

Makes a big difference if you gotta grab a bag and go.

Shortages happen when people think they need to panic and buy every fucking thing they can, even shit they dont have a need for.

Mostly when gun grabbers get in office.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What up Kyle! hope all is good with you. You got it man, just here doing my thing. Not out of audio completely but you know what my  1st love is!

If you need me just give me a PM or text. my # hasnt changed.

Nate will square you up too!

CCI standard has proven to be an excellent value between accuracy and price lately. @ $25 a brick it cant be beat. But with that said you gotta try different things in the gun to see what it likes. Below is my RPR  target along with ammo i shot for groups. The target is comprised a of four 1" squares making a box 2" x 2", 10 shot groups

IMG_8788.jpg
IMG_8872.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived