The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

On 8/1/2018 at 5:16 AM, n8ball2013 said:

I don’t watch any of the nutnfancy videos. I just think he’s a shill for who pays him to say nice things. You’d have to define affordable to me

I'm looking for a shotgun under $800 pretty much. I'm leaning towards that Mossberg 930 SPX or the Mossberg 590A1

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

On 7/31/2018 at 3:06 PM, Kyblack76 said:

I have and love a rem 870. Love it.. I love to shoot clay, the choke changabily is neat,..

And , for a pump, i absolutely love my 870. There is a reason most military/police use and or carry em.. relaible,  tuff as nails, and do the job, at a rad price. I own 2, one longer barrel for fun, short for home D,..step dad has 9 of them in his "safe room" .  

Edit -  [I dig honest outlaw on YouTube, dig and respect his opinion]

Is this a good price for a Rem 870 ?

https://www.nwarmory.com/p-107385-remington-870-express-tactical-syn-12ga-18-bd-cyl-7shot-25077.aspx

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

You can score 870's for $200 or less on black Friday every year.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:08 PM, Kyblack76 said:

Welp. Done and done. I'll not ever buy or even look at glock again. In fact, my glock 43 and 17 are being put up for sale now. That is how much I'm loving this firearm. 

20180708_125516.thumb.jpg.cc8f240b3b45c4de0fb14dd73bd834b8.jpg

I'm 6 boxes into it, and I'm in love. The brake on this trigger, beats anything, right out of the box, and is head and shoulders more comfortable hands down over my glocks imho, even after grinding down both my glocks on top of the handle,  behind the trigger guard..., and I KNOW the trigger pull,  just get better with rounds through it. I love this thing. Love it right out of the case. Mag release is a lil stiff, but more than manageable,  and I'm sure it too will loosen with use. 

Will be my new carry. 100%

Like I said, my glocks will go up for sale tonight. In fact I have 1 of them spoken for already. Glock killer? Fuck yes it is. Fuck yes. 

This thread makes me wanna look hard at this gun, I've been shooting my glock 21 lately and just totally dislike the grip size.  I would rather shoot my Springfield Arms XD/XDM/XDS any day, of all calibers.  I'm going to hold one of those CZ at the gun store and see if I can get myself to pull the trigger on yet another gun to sit in the safe....(no pun intended).  

Kyle do you have, or have used, a M&P?  If so, how does it compare to the CZ?  Thanks

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived