The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

My pops walked into work the other morning and handed me this 

Ruger PC Carbine.. Its pretty sweet shoots well. Comes with an adapter for Glock mags. 

45399-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

1 hour ago, Keith77 said:

My pops walked into work the other morning and handed me this 

Ruger PC Carbine.. Its pretty sweet shoots well. Comes with an adapter for Glock mags. 

45399-DEFAULT-l.jpg

I rented one before and almost bought it the same day. I may buy one soon. With the newer version, do you need the adapter? I though they came from factory ready to take glock mags

The one I have you need the adapter. I didnt buy this so not sue what version I have LOL. But it only comes with a 17rd  Ruger mag. If you want 30rd+ you need to go with the Glock mag 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That would be fun. 

I hate the m&p. I can’t shoot that pistol for shit. I’ve got a buddy who’s all in on them and it just isn’t for me. The cz on the other hand is really good. They are coming out with a few more models too so look into that before you buy. It’s no shadow 2 but it’s not meant to be. 

Nothing wrong with a saint. It’s a pretty solid rig at this point. You’re going to change everything so why go balls deep right away.  I’m slowly working through all of mine and changing all the shit I don’t like now. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is how I spent my day last Friday. Got the kid out with her m&p 15/22 with a dead air mask and she went to town on the plate rack. Emptied mags as fast as I could fill them and shot until the gun was so gunned up it wouldn’t run 

https://imgur.com/gallery/4QKAw6L

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

On 8/17/2018 at 4:20 AM, n8ball2013 said:

This is how I spent my day last Friday. Got the kid out with her m&p 15/22 with a dead air mask and she went to town on the plate rack. Emptied mags as fast as I could fill them and shot until the gun was so gunned up it wouldn’t run 

https://imgur.com/gallery/4QKAw6L

So, the M&P 15-22 broke?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

It just needed a heavy cleaning. Shooting suppressed gets dirty faster and worse. Twenty minutes cleaning it and it’s back in action. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived