The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Appreciate all the help.. went and nabbed my "brace". I dont think they really even make a "gray" version. Couldn't find one, in stock anywhere. But, a local gift shop had some, in black. I dont mind it ..

20180915_012732.thumb.jpg.d9d1cd1dce176670f8320a47712ba8ec.jpg

So brace done, .. and home boy at the gift shop showed me a SIG ROMEO3 dot. And , well, it was gray, and seemed a rad fit. So, I nabbed it. He cut a lot off the price, so I went for it... 20180915_012738.thumb.jpg.fe8c856e5fde633d907787b08a1e60ab.jpg

Just got home around 130 my time. Went out in the desert at night to go dick off. Was a blast. And I dont know accuracy from my taint. But man, is the scorpion wicked accurate out of the box,.. I didnt put the dot on till now. As I was freaked to lose shit in the dark. But, and or anyway, its getting kinda where I want it . Mag release by gear works, and address the full retard safety leaver. Man it digs into your hand when shooting. So those couple things and a few others on the way. I know it's not some rad ar build, but, it's what I wanted...

Looks good.  Those Sig Romeo sights are awesome for the money!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Ya,.. it was more than I wanted to pay.. i wanted to do a "cheap as fuck, but reliable fun" build. But the second I saw it being gray, I knew I was gonna buy it. He had it marked at 285, and sold it to me for 240. I also got 2 30rd mags, and, my buddy got a teal colored Walther P22 for his wife. They like the one we have, and it is teal/light blue colored, which his wife loves, so, we nabbed that for her. 

Just need to address the shitty safety,  upgrade the mag release, put the faux suppressor on, and put a light on it, and I think I'm done with the scorpion evo. It is soooo fun to plink with. Mad fun. Really dig it. We had just under 900 rds between us both, and we went through em ALL last night at mid night out in the desert. I have a speed reloader, I picked up, that is a god send for reloading mags, and saving your thumb,  and unfortunately,  it dont fit the scorpions mags :(

I'm tired as shit, got to bed around 6am. Got up at 11, but I soooo wanna go adjust/sight the red dot in... they gave me a ton of free range time, but I'm just so beat/lazy today. But, I wanna go bad... well see. 

Faux suppressors. 

Pfft

lRygKnS.jpg

my sig came in got the family together 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Finally went and picked up a lower receiver so I can finish this multi year ar build, lmfao

Cabelas is right near me and They had the anderson lowers for $50 so thats what I grabbed.

Still need a few things, probably gonna order the rest this week.

Anybody here run the robar np3+ bcg's?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ordered from HB Industries sunday night late, shit came today. 

Duck bill mag release, left side saftey delete, right side AK style saftey lever, (also moves the saftey out of the way. OEM one, dug into your hands bad)....And new, lower degree (straighter than stock) Pakse grip.....And all that, was just over 100 bones. Awesome. Working on this, is easy also. I dont work on guns, and i did this, in my underwear, sippin coffee, watching dan patrick. Took about 45 mins, all said and done.

20180919_111750.thumb.jpg.e0a51d95069dfc657162b436383755aa.jpg

Ill head out later today, and go through some paper, but, its not hard to tell, in my kitchen, the grip is at a better angle, and, brain dead easy to know, the saftey no longer even comes close to your hand,..... and, loading sever empty, and loaded mags, the duck bill release, being way longer, kicks the mags out, no issue at all....so,... win.

Here is the left side delete. I dig it..... Gun is looking pretty ok. They have some hand gaurds out, and look sick, and ill (after i read more) will be doing that. There is one, that is a bit shorter, and flat at the tip, that looks rad as hell. But, i need to read more. Time to go play.....

20180919_111830.thumb.jpg.b00c23943028eb3ad2f59615a5b95241.jpg

Why..why,.. why make a grip, with no base. only complaint. Its hollow. A removable base, would not only look legit,  but also, you could carry shit in there. Like, spare batteries for my relex. Why, why would you NOT have it... oh well..

2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Here is the left side delete. I dig it..... Gun is looking pretty ok. They have some hand gaurds out, and look sick, and ill (after i read more) will be doing that. There is one, that is a bit shorter, and flat at the tip, that looks rad as hell. But, i need to read more. Time to go play.....

Dammit, stop making me want one of those guns!!!  I'm already broke enough as it is.   

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Nice Kyle. I really like my little Rugar PCC so fun to shoot. 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived