The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, moh.vze.com said:

The god damn charging handle on my DDM4V7PRO chipped a chunk of paint off of my AR :(

Its a tool, man, and if a tool gets used it aint gonna look pretty.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don’t ever shoot a match with it. You’ll end up scratched up and gouged up quick. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

m6fklho.jpg

git the can mounted up on the 338. I really need to get a picture of all my long range or precision boppers set up. It’s pretty impressive. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

20 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Dammit, stop making me want one of those guns!!!  I'm already broke enough as it is.   

Get one dude... I feel you enjoy it. I do. Shit is cheap as balls to mod up. I popped a MAGPUL AFG (fore grip) on up front. Looks kinda cool, and it is more comfy than not having it. But, it isnt to special IMHO. I put my left hand, right behind it, on the mag entry when im shooting fast. (Behind the AFG, on the half circle, just infront of the mag opening, may not be perfect as far as what i SHOULD do, but, hey, it works for me, and is comfy) .   But, its cool, and it was also cheap. 

20180919_152754.thumb.jpg.788a8b03c28b43c2ce0d05f2e0f484a2.jpg

Get one man.... i think you wil have a blast with it....  Im going out again today lol...

Went to the range last night with the wife, they had a special on 500rds of remington 9mm for $100, so we got that and put 50rds through my shield and 50 through her xds. Also rented a S&W 686-7. Put (almost) 50rds of .357 down the range. I like it, but their gun wasn't hitting hard enough for double action, and even sometimes single action. Think we left with around 10rds that wouldnt fire. Could be a combination of the gun malfunctioning and their shitty PMC range rounds. Anyone familiar with the S&W 686 or 586 models that can give me a little feedback? 

Also been looking to get back into bow hunting, havent touched a bow in probably ten years. Thinking about setting some money aside for a Diamond Infinite Edge Pro. All reviews and videos ive seen say its great with the exception of the factory sights, which aint too bad to change if i dont like them.

Some revolversid they’ve been worked over for a better trigger have issues with harder primers. Most become a federal primer only gun. Of course a range gun that’s been rode hard and fired a lot could run into the same issue if the springs are shot. My guess is that it’s due to be tuned up and replace some springs 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

The test firing starts at about the 15 minute Mark.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Went target practicing today and I'm starting to not like my DDM4V7PRO. My left arm gets tired after shooting about 6 rounds because the gun is too heavy... I've shot other AR15's before and never had issues with my arm getting tired.

Thoughts on this?

Tested out my new Mossberg 590A1 with ghost sights.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

8 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Went target practicing today and I'm starting to not like my DDM4V7PRO. My left arm gets tired after shooting about 6 rounds because the gun is too heavy... I've shot other AR15's before and never had issues with my arm getting tired.

Thoughts on this?.....

Do you have a scale you can weigh it on, how much does it weigh?  Where do you grab the gun with your support arm?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived