The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

too heavy with or without all that extra bullshit you bolted on it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

speaking of bolting on shit lol....

HB Industries FH9 flash hider, no more faux can shit, i like this. In fact, imma shorten this bitch up,... soon :)

(and cheap bulb... i love my infire on my p10c, but, fuck, the cost,....imma try this china turd, and see if it fails in half a mag)

20180922_201230.thumb.jpg.596d58d81545251f175df5f6a9f5acfa.jpg20180922_201250.thumb.jpg.801da94ca548f154b811a6dbb04d9c90.jpg

Oh, and i forgot. here is 2 threads on this thing, Like, a M18x somthing (where the spacer, that looks like a gear is) Then, a 1/2x28, because, and Nate, correct me if im wrong, BUT, i believe, that is the kinda "universal" or, standard, or MORE common, threads, for muzzle "devices". Thats what i think anyway.

Anywho, my OEM/STOCK bird cage tied into the larger threads, the HBI unit, into the 1/2x28. When i removed the stock bird cage, they (CZ) had a "thread protector" on the 1/2x28. Welp that had came loose, and was "tumbling" in the cage. No, i never heard it, jingling around, and you cant really see in the OEM cage. SOOOOOoooooo, thank god, i chose this MOD, .... because it at least made me see that fucking thing had come lose, and was willy nilly in that cage. It must ate some projectile here and there, as, its suppose to just drop out of the oem cage, and it was jammed in that fucking thing. But, its in the trash meow, and new swag is on, and looking tits IMHO. 

On 9/20/2018 at 11:55 PM, moh.vze.com said:

Went target practicing today and I'm starting to not like my DDM4V7PRO. My left arm gets tired after shooting about 6 rounds because the gun is too heavy... I've shot other AR15's before and never had issues with my arm getting tired.

Thoughts on this?

Tested out my new Mossberg 590A1 with ghost sights.

Good stuff man. You liking the MOS ? I may get one for HD, to sit by my bed. Replace the one i have now. But, a stubby, short, 500 or something. Anyway, im really really jelly of your area. Ever vid you post, ... the view is dope, rad rad area your by dude. Your very lucky. 

And, at 1:53, i thought for sure, you might just take your buddys head off lol. I have a thrower, that is leg actuated, so i can easily do it myself. Load the clay, and you step, and it launches... specifially bought it, so i could shoot alone. As, thats normally how i roll. ... anyway, hope your having fun, ... i am. 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:40 AM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

too heavy with or without all that extra bullshit you bolted on it?

It already felt heavy without the extra coolness I put on it. I don't have a scale to weigh the ar15. I'm probably gonna have to start working out again so I can carry my guns.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Good stuff man. You liking the MOS ? I may get one for HD, to sit by my bed. Replace the one i have now. But, a stubby, short, 500 or something. Anyway, im really really jelly of your area. Ever vid you post, ... the view is dope, rad rad area your by dude. Your very lucky. 

And, at 1:53, i thought for sure, you might just take your buddys head off lol. I have a thrower, that is leg actuated, so i can easily do it myself. Load the clay, and you step, and it launches... specifially bought it, so i could shoot alone. As, thats normally how i roll. ... anyway, hope your having fun, ... i am. 

The Mossberg 590A1 was awesome. Shot about 100 rounds through it and not a single jam or malfunction. It's not even that heavy compared to my AR15.  Both firearms have a 20" barrel.

There's a big community for the shooting places I go to here:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/forums/oregon-outdoor-shooting-areas.249/

Salmonberry Rd. and Wolf Creek RD and Browns Camp are the main ones that are super clean.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

How many rounds re you shooting when youre starting to get tired?  Thing is if you’re doing an entire magazine without stopping it’s going to make it happen a lot faster.  If you’re training for anything ohtehr than a shoot and stand group shooting scenario you should be working movement I. And other stuff. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

7 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

How many rounds re you shooting when youre starting to get tired?  Thing is if you’re doing an entire magazine without stopping it’s going to make it happen a lot faster.  If you’re training for anything ohtehr than a shoot and stand group shooting scenario you should be working movement I. And other stuff. 

I think having to shoot in an upward direction where we were at made my arms a lot tired faster. Got tired after like 7 shots while trying to aim at the target at the very top.  Didn't really work on movement.

I regret buying the DDM4V7 Pro. the only thing I like about it is the Gisselle trigger. The trigger pull handle kinda suck because sometimes it's too stiff to pull back because it only has one notch for the fingers instead of two (both sides).

I'm still trying to get use to loading this AR15 I keep forgetting to give it a hard smack at the bottom of the magazine to get the mag in all the way. I'm using Magpul PMAG 30 AR-15/M4 GEN M3,  Daniel Defense Magazine 32 RD,  Lancer Systems L5AWM 30-Round Magazine.

Debating if I should get a sling. If you guys know any good ones link them to me :)

You could always mod it with some lighter weight parts.

Or just build a custom light weight one and sell the dd or something.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

28 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

You could always mod it with some lighter weight parts.

Or just build a custom light weight one and sell the dd or something.

I'll probably build a 2nd AR next year and keep the DD for bipod shooting.

We'll see what shows up during black friday.

Archived