The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Do you shootvwith the stock all the way out or with your face close to the rear of the receiver. Your balance must be off on your stance because that’s not many rounds.  My three gun rifle with an 18 barrel and vortex razor hd is easier to hold than that. And it’s not light

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, n8ball2013 said:

Do you shootvwith the stock all the way out or with your face close to the rear of the receiver. Your balance must be off on your stance because that’s not many rounds.  My three gun rifle with an 18 barrel and vortex razor hd is easier to hold than that. And it’s not light

I'm probably shooting it wrong or have bad form. I uploaded a video here of me shooting my DDM4V7PRO. Maybe you can take a look and point out anything I'm doing wrong. 

It's my first AR15 and I still need a lot of training with it. Maybe the DDM4V7Pro is just a heavy gun because I had no problems handling my buddy's AR15.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

2 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

I'm probably shooting it wrong or have bad form. I uploaded a video here of me shooting my DDM4V7PRO. Maybe you can take a look and point out anything I'm doing wrong. 

It's my first AR15 and I still need a lot of training with it. Maybe the DDM4V7Pro is just a heavy gun because I had no problems handling my buddy's AR15.

There is a lot of personal preference when it comes to how you hold your AR and I'm by no means a shooting instructor, but it looks to me like you could shorten your stock a notch or two to get the weight closer to your body.  Personally I like to shoot ARs with my nose just about to the charging handle.  

Here is a good video comparing a couple different ways to hold the gun with your weak hand: 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Collapse your stock a bit. I run mine at about two clicks from fully collapsed. It shortens your balance point. Especially if you want to hang all that stuff off the front. 

Your elbows are flared out. Roll them in. Get them under the gun.  That’s probably your biggest issue. You can try the overhand c clamp but I’m not really a big fan tbh. 

qQFThMZ.jpg

heres the only picture I have. This is an sbr but you’ll see that everything is under the gun and the stock is super short. Just some little things to take into consideration that may help

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldnt pass up the deal on this one

Walther PPQ Q5 Match

43201621_315082779072927_110170447916354

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

On 9/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, Triticum Agricolam said:

There is a lot of personal preference when it comes to how you hold your AR and I'm by no means a shooting instructor, but it looks to me like you could shorten your stock a notch or two to get the weight closer to your body.  Personally I like to shoot ARs with my nose just about to the charging handle.  

Here is a good video comparing a couple different ways to hold the gun with your weak hand: 

You watch the honestoutlaw to ??? He is one of my favs, ever. I really like his input. Like his vids. I love him and the old dude hickok45.. and of course, for some loud bang shit, demolition ranch .... but, i followed the honestoutlaw since forever, and really really respect and dig his input. Wish he did even more vids. 

4 hours ago, Keith77 said:

Couldnt pass up the deal on this one

Walther PPQ Q5 Match

43201621_315082779072927_110170447916354

Fuck yes Keith. Sooo dope. Wicked nice. You stole that thing also (price wise)  lol. You effin STOLE that thing. I sooooo want the vp40. But,.... i may go Hk on my larger caliber piece next. I had the privledge of shooting a buddies vp9,.. and, well, i creamed myself. I loved it. My next addition, i wanna get a bed side shotty. A moss 500 or , probably a rem 870 (tactical, short guy). That will be my next purchase, and shouldnt be to rough, as there is 50 plus of each on the utah gun exchange site i scope out. (You know utah, guns errrrywhere, cheap) And then, a larger caliber, 40, 45 something . And the HK, and the Walther is top O the list. Sadly, CZ doesnt have anything out YET.... and, althought they have talked about it, nothing has been set in stone, that i know of. Be rad if they dropped one tomorrow, but....

Anywho,... im still waiting for you to come pick me up, and go shoot bro..... im waiting..

waiting...

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

You watch the honestoutlaw to ??? He is one of my favs, ever. I really like his input. Like his vids. I love him and the old dude hickok45.. and of course, for some loud bang shit, demolition ranch .... but, i followed the honestoutlaw since forever, and really really respect and dig his input. Wish he did even more vids. 

Yeah I just started watching him fairly recently.  He seems to be a pretty "no BS" type of guy.  I wish I could shoot just a 1/4 as well as he can.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

20 minutes ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Yeah I just started watching him fairly recently.  He seems to be a pretty "no BS" type of guy.  I wish I could shoot just a 1/4 as well as he can.  

Yup. Hes rad. I like his vids a lot. And, I know what you mean. I watch the old man hickok45,  and that dude, sheesh. Just plugs everything he aims at. Pisses me off lol. I'll never be half as accurate... and I know this lol, sadly. Meh, I still have a ball..

Archived