The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• 2 weeks later...

With full pic rails, and how high I hold the upper,  I tossed on some magpul rail covers. Looks dope, adds some "girth" that i also like. 

20181026_133632.thumb.jpg.95b9c5fa1c6cc8f58e3f8b57d1ddefcc.jpg

We are going out west to the desert I'm about 30mins to plink. I wanna play with the moss , and 870 with some clay. It's a lil chilly but should be a dope day. I put a pic rail on the moss500, and, then, just stuck my scorpion evo stock iron sights on it.  We shot it the other day, and it was surprisingly "on" . But, hard to know, cuz, well, .. shot gun. So I'm actually gonna shoot at some actual target paper to see where shes at. 

On 10/8/2018 at 4:46 PM, n8ball2013 said:

It’s a cz shadow 2. But I do have a tangfolio stock 2 as well. 

I put 2 bids on the same gun on gun brokers, it's a shadow 2, gray with blue grips. So sexy. But I've been put bid and I can go higher. :( sad sad face. 

The 500 with rail, and evo iron sites...

Old heat guard off,( on the right) .. new on.  And, like mentioned, I had the stock evo iron sites that I effin loved outta the box on the evo, and tossed em on. Looks tits I think. Well see how close they are today. They are adjustable,  so that is cool. Not to worried about dead nut,  as, again,... shot gun. I wanna hit some clay with it tho.   All the gear, thrower, clay, guns and shit is loaded in the runner, just waiting on a buddy and we gonzo 

20181017_150712.thumb.jpg.d6bdb072001aa35b0e4cb457af34f8cd.jpg

Man what a blast. A ton of people out. But, tossed some clay, went 17 for 17 before my first miss. So, the iron sights work fucking great. They dont acquire the target as fast as just a ball at the end, but I can still quickly find what I'm looking for fast and pretty damn ON. And remember,  this ain't no skeet gun lol. 

I laid down some 3" 1 shot through a bunch of shit. What a blast. The cheap adjustable stock I put on, is a pile of shit. Magpul knock off. The sling mount snapped off, just while shooting. Didnt even have the sling on.  The adjustment/locking lever is loose as fuck too. Soooo, I effed up there trying to save a few dollars. A new, adjustable,  LEGIT stock is being locked for meow, and will replace this turd. But, all in all, a great day off shooting. The ole GF did awesome,  the scorpion evo ran flawlessly,  as did the p10c, which, with both, im really starting to get the hang of.  The new pic rail covers where rad as shit. I really like the added girth added, the feel and texture is dope. Can shoot it all day. 

All in all, (besides the shitty stock) a great fucking day out 

Vanquest IBEX-30. The hook and loop shit (velcro) , holds like a boss. Can use some elastro type gear locks, molle TO hook and loop adapter thingys. Zippers are hard core, but open and close easily. Dope bag. I really really dig it so far,.. and still personalizing it to me, but, i dig it. Gray, of course, (if ya know me at all, i love blue and gray) so that is a winner. CZ scorpion EVO, CZ p10c, tools for pic rail,optic,iron sight swaps/changes. Eyes and ears, 2-20rnd, 2-30rnd & 4-32rnd evo mags, 4 p10c mags, 500rns boxed up, and some other shiz, i gotta have with me. Its no "prepper" type set up, with 1000$ flashlights, knifes (i do want a nice knife soon) , and other accessories. Just my grab, and got it all bag to hit the range, or out in the desert. And, im still learing of what i want/need in there. It holds the weight it seems fine. Dont colapse and/or feel like its gonna rip or tear at all. Good poop, and impressed so far, and wasnt to pricy at all, not for some other bags i looked at, or that Vanquest has themselves. So far, im in......

20181028_141229.thumb.jpg.50a173646a31376744572cbfd8244954.jpg

Its been way too long since ive made it to the range, need to go soon.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

14 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Its been way too long since ive made it to the range, need to go soon.

Wish we where close. Some range time,  then bar for grub and a few beers sounds tits to me. 100% homo.

I know your a busy dude,  but, pencil some time for yourself bro, and go. Get "sick" if ya have to. Such a stress reliever for me. 

I often refer to range day as church. Something about throwing the gear in the truck packing some food and drinks and rolling out to some loud quiet. I’ve been known to grill steaks on the range as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived