The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2018 at 1:38 PM, Keith77 said:

Not sure cause we field quartered it and packed it out. One rear quarter and the head was fucking heavy hahahaha

Saw your fb pics mate. Good shit bro. Wicked stoked for ya. ... and, I'll be expecting jerky around xmas, or, your dead to me. ;)

Good shit Keith. Good shit...

2 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS shot over 1000 rounds through this thing already with 0 failures.

Dawwwww. Thats cute. How bout 9k plus, back to back, and dunking it...

I'm around 8k. Not back to back for sure. 0 hate so far. Not a single hiccup...

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

2 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

I saw that video on another site.  Some people were commenting that the person who drove up during the middle of the gunfight should have rammed the shooter with their car.  I'm curious what other people's thoughts are on what they would have done in that situation.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

The first thing I thought was ram the door at full speed but until you’re in that position it’s really hard to say. I also have a big truck I don’t know if I could of lived with myself if I drove off and I read the cop was killed.  I definitely would have fired my gun at the guy though from a good distance. Does anybody know if they caught him.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

I saw that video on another site.  Some people were commenting that the person who drove up during the middle of the gunfight should have rammed the shooter with their car.  I'm curious what other people's thoughts are on what they would have done in that situation.  

Fuck that. What if you get shot in between the gun fight.

I would probably have to pay for the damages to my car because the criminal might be uninsured.

My dad was involved in a hit and run. They caught the guy but he was not insured and went to jail. My old man still had to pay like $400 because the insurance wouldn't cover all of it.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived