The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

1 hour ago, moh.vze.com said:

Fuck that. What if you get shot in between the gun fight.

I would probably have to pay for the damages to my car because the criminal might be uninsured.

My dad was involved in a hit and run. They caught the guy but he was not insured and went to jail. My old man still had to pay like $400 because the insurance wouldn't cover all of it.

I'm leaning towards your point of view myself.

When that guy came driving up, he didn't know what the story was.  If it wasn't a cop there you would have no idea who the good guy was and who the bad guy was.  While I'm willing to give cops some benefit of the doubt, they don't always do the right thing and I'm not going to take someone life under the assumption that the cop is in the right.  

I have young children and I owe it to them to be their father, hard to do that if I'm dead.  I have an obligation to my kids to not take chances with my life needlessly.  Also there is pretty likely that if it were me coming upon that situation I would have at least one of my kids with me.  Without hesitation I'm going to GTFO of that place RIGHT NOW if there is any risk to my kids.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/18/2018 at 1:40 PM, Triticum Agricolam said:

I'm leaning towards your point of view myself.

When that guy came driving up, he didn't know what the story was.  If it wasn't a cop there you would have no idea who the good guy was and who the bad guy was.  While I'm willing to give cops some benefit of the doubt, they don't always do the right thing and I'm not going to take someone life under the assumption that the cop is in the right.  

I have young children and I owe it to them to be their father, hard to do that if I'm dead.  I have an obligation to my kids to not take chances with my life needlessly.  Also there is pretty likely that if it were me coming upon that situation I would have at least one of my kids with me.  Without hesitation I'm going to GTFO of that place RIGHT NOW if there is any risk to my kids.  

Right call.  Don't put your life in danger for someone you don't know.  You could get yourself killed, permanently disabled, and/or cost yourself thousands to hundreds of thousands in legal fees.  Not worth the risk.  Always flee if there is an out. 

Cops, military, first responders, etc-get paid to put their life in jeopardy to protect others, you don't.  They have insurance and lawyers paid to represent them if things go south, you don't.  It just isn't worth it. 

That place is right by me. Lol  they are linked to kahr arms through blood relatives. Justin moon owns kahr and lives next door to my buddy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:40 AM, Triticum Agricolam said:

I saw that video on another site.  Some people were commenting that the person who drove up during the middle of the gunfight should have rammed the shooter with their car.  I'm curious what other people's thoughts are on what they would have done in that situation.  

Hard to know what you would really do, in the situation. You can easily say what you would do, watching the video, in your underwear, sipping on a coffee, in your warm safe house. Know what I mean?!

Not everyone is a hero. 

Not everyone knows how they’ll react until they have to. 

I’ll be honest. I don’t think I’m stopping it’s a high risk situation. And at that point I’m not in danger. Using a firearm to protect myself is one thing. It’s another to inject myself into a gunfight where both sides may see me as a threat. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My man looked like he's been practicing them reverse skills for that type of situation, dude took that curve at a decent speed.

I would have got the hell out of dodge too, you dont know the situation and getting yourself involved in that could open the door to years of legal troubles even if you did what many perceive to be the right thing by ramming him.

Could have potentially killed that innocent woman too, then you got a manslaughter charge.

My guess is the police probably appreciate that person not getting involved in that situation.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived