The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, n8ball2013 said:

First match of the year on Sunday.  This should be ugly.  I’ve fired less than a hundred rounds since last October. Lol

How did it go bro?? I was on shift this weekend, and on sunday, i was like "hmmmmmmm,... wonder how Nate is doing"  LOL.... no joke. 

How did it go? Got some vids i can see? Send me in private or whatever mang,... id love to see. :)  Hope you had fun ;)

(and did ok of course, but,.. hope you had a good time. Priorities ;) )

Bro,.. in seriously jelly of your area. That is super cool man. Good for you. Can I ask where are you? Washington? Oregon  ? If you dont want to say on here, PM me if your more warm and fuzzy with that. 

Anyway,  super nice area, and man, you have a lot of serious hardware. Good on ya. Happy shooting all. 

just pulled the trigger on a S&W 586-6 and a Henry lever .22LR., just gotta wait for them to show up since they weren't stocked around here.

I am completely thrilled how this rig is turning out. Tri-lug, for quick muzzle device changes. Here, is my In Lead We Trust flash can (to shoot it, with out the can safely), and quick swappin to the SilencerCo Omega 9K.  I fucking LOOOOOOOVVEEEE it.... :)

Super happy....

On 4/24/2019 at 7:52 AM, Kyblack76 said:

Bro,.. in seriously jelly of your area. That is super cool man. Good for you. Can I ask where are you? Washington? Oregon  ? If you dont want to say on here, PM me if your more warm and fuzzy with that. 

Anyway,  super nice area, and man, you have a lot of serious hardware. Good on ya. Happy shooting all. 

Oregon.

There are a lot of outdoors things to do up here

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

On 4/27/2019 at 8:01 PM, reedal said:

20190427_195923.thumb.jpg.34337a63ef77ec63d4f764ff11bcddbd.jpg20190427_195955.thumb.jpg.6a70a5b122bc81c00b64d75d7082e911.jpg

May get a chance Monday to start slinging lead out of these, but for sure next weekend. 

I was able to take the day off Monday and went out to my buddy's house and we put almost 1000 rounds of 22lr through the Henry (he had one of those Remington bucket o' bullets that was about 3/4 full) and 100 rounds of 357 and 100 rounds of 38spl through the 586. No sight adjustment needed on either. Was a good day of shooting, and definitely no regrets on either purchase.

Archived