The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super surprised, and stoked. My boy just sent me a text. "Stamp is approved, come get your can". I said "jesus, really??" He said "yup, thats the fastest Ive seen". (5 months/Omega9k)

I've had a few rough weeks of late, this was some very welcomed news. Now, i just got to get off shift (always something, it seems) to go get it. But, really looking forward to it. Cheers, and happy shooting all. (hell yes ill post a few pics up, when its sitting in my house, and, out side shooting with it all damn day)

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Super surprised, and stoked. My boy just sent me a text. "Stamp is approved, come get your can". I said "jesus, really??" He said "yup, thats the fastest Ive seen". (5 months/Omega9k)

I've had a few rough weeks of late, this was some very welcomed news. Now, i just got to get off shift (always something, it seems) to go get it. But, really looking forward to it. Cheers, and happy shooting all. (hell yes ill post a few pics up, when its sitting in my house, and, out side shooting with it all damn day)

That's awesome, let us know how it works for ya!

This gives me hope that maybe I'll get my stamp back before the end of the year.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

14 minutes ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

That's awesome, let us know how it works for ya!

This gives me hope that maybe I'll get my stamp back before the end of the year.  

Fuck ya mate. I've got probably 5k rounds through it, shooting it at the place I bought it. And while that's fun or whatever, it gets old, fast. Stoked to have it any fucking time I want. I'm in 4 or 5 suppressor "groups" and consensus is, they are starting to come back way way faster these days. For now,... anyway, it shouldn't be long bro.  Hang in there. I know how shitty the feeling is, to have 5,6,7, 1000 dollars,.... sitting in some dudes back room, waiting for a person to do, whatever. Its fucking bullshit. 100% imho. Hang in bro..

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Kyblack76 said:

Made my P10 famly complete with a S today. (the blue grip one is my PCR,.. i was doing size comparisons with my carry pieces). My p10f OR piece was in my bag ;)

20190822_132957.thumb.jpg.adb186816e972111e1e36a93fd11eda8.jpg20190822_133652.thumb.jpg.0629fcb0af5b5b897aa92ed247454dd0.jpg

I'm a cz fan big time 

The pcr is on my sort list, I haven't bought any guns in a few years, but I was at a point buying 2 a month. My obsessions come in wierd waves. Few years it's audio, then guns, then expensive mountain bikes, etc.

My list of cz's;

2075 Rami be 9mm, cz97b (love the look of this thing, it literally makes me hard. Lol), cz 40b (colt collaboration), cz75 of course and a few old vintage cz'z from com block era

And a bunch of copies, Jericho's, witnesses, etc 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1k rounds down, on the holosun 508t. So far, im digging it. The trijy rmrs, have a better auto adjust, no doubt, but this little thing, is super dope. 

The 32moa ring only is super cool. Helps my old lady find the "dot" quick,,.. the dot and ring, is neat, and the single dot, is super crisp, and the glass is hella nice. Holosun, coming in hot, at a sick price. 

20191202_160627.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-162100_Gallery.jpg

Archived