Doethepaperboy

So this is a video that my boy Doe just filmed this past weekend on the 22nd. I just wanted to share the finished product. I was lucky enough to help him out. I basically just provided him with the music to rap to at all the locations. So leave some feedback if you would. He is doing it big this year!

When your done checking this out, go Check out my boy C-Arson.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

thats whats up!!! also is that your truck at 1:13?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yeah thats muh truck :D You can also see my elbow at :07 and later at like 3:44. They cut a lot of folks outta the vid. Kendall Langford that plays for the Miami Dolphins was there too, they cut him out of most of the shots. He is Doe's cousin. He grew up around here. I went to school with him.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Good Shit right there :good:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Doe can be found on FB too.

DOE

d(-__-)b

Checking on that now. I have hard copies but I am not sure if his last album "DOEnation" is online. He was taking DOEnations for them, lol.

d(-__-)b

Link to his latest album. LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE, either here on his FB or on the youtube video.

Doenation

d(-__-)b

• 2 weeks later...

Have not heard much feedback on this thought I would bring it to the top and see if we cant get more takers.

d(-__-)b

Archived