Going to hurt like hell if (God forbid) you get in an accident with a passenger. :trippy:

maybe its just me, but imo thats dangerous to put that over the airbag.. :peepwall:

Right. Well, this was thought of in advance. For one, the monitor is bolted to a board that is behind the airbag cover. So unless it pulls the wood thru the plastic, it all should just fold up if the bag deploys. But right now I am glassing it all together, so that it can not possibly hit the passenger.

But listen to what you are saying: Do you really think that little monitor is gonna hurt you if the bag deploys in a wreck? I think the bag itself will do more damage than the monitor, it is SO light!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But listen to what you are saying: Do you really think that little monitor is gonna hurt you if the bag deploys in a wreck? I think the bag itself will do more damage than the monitor, it is SO light!

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

just plain stupid idea with the monitor. And yes, it would hurt like a bitch if that came flying at your face. you have no idea the pressure behind those bags.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

now that you see the power these air bags have i hope you either disconnect the bag itself or rethink your setup haha
not trying bash here or "hate" just thinking safety for your passanger

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Does your ride have an airbag switch to turn it off for the passenger? Cuz if not, that thing is gonna hurt someone. I've been hit by an airbag and believe me bro, it hurts like hell. Add a monitor and its really gonna hurt!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

No, my car doesn't have a switch to turn the passenger bag off, so it will just have to come out. I would gladly just remove the airbag. It is VERY easy to take out. But I don't want the airbag light to be on in my dash. So, out of respect for my passengers I will go ahead and remove it. (Even though I truly believe it would have stayed in the cover and just folded up!) Better safe than sorry, right? But can someone PLEASE tell me how to keep the light off. I need to know this anyway, since I got a new steering wheel also, so I just wont have any SRS! But I can't stand those damn dash lights!

And, I did a little wiper up-grade yesterday, here are some pics. Total cost, less than $40

166339_178867815482552_100000780034606_325859_477917_n.jpg

179251_178867835482550_100000780034606_325860_5573471_n.jpg

168787_178867865482547_100000780034606_325861_563504_n.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

now that you see the power these air bags have i hope you either disconnect the bag itself or rethink your setup haha

not trying bash here or "hate" just thinking safety for your passanger

Okay, point taken. Even though I still believe the monitor would stay connected to the airbag cover, it could bust the monitor when it hits it, sending shards straight towards the passengers face. And since it's mostly my 12 year old son ridding shotgun, WE JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT! Better safe than sorry. So, the passenger side airbag has been removed.

Now can someone PLEASE tell me how to remove the airbag light on my dash? I WILL take the bulb out if I have to, or whatever I gotta do. But I really can't stand seeing that light!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Okay, so back to the original topic, which is my build. Here is a shot of my "Big Three" +Alt +Batteries +Accessories, plus a little video. Please don't hate on this, as it took me 6 months to save up and buy everything, and I am VERY proud of it! And for my car, and my plans, it is EXACTLY what I needed! You are looking at OVER $1,000.00 rt there, and to a guy trying to support a family of four on a little more than min wage, that is a fortune to spend!

My old lady was pissed! She said, "But that isn't even any speakers or amps!" and I replied, "I know, rt?" Lol!!!

For a list of what all is there, see my build log (signature at the bottom)

167516_179227842113216_100000780034606_326981_5340833_n.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

and to a guy trying to support a family of four on a little more than min wage, that is a fortune to spend!

not hating because you said not to but damn

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

someones priorities need straightened.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery