College project basically finished, will upload when I can to the web

Dons been around a long time. Ever heard of inhuman audio?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have not heard of that N8, yea i know dons been around for a while, i was pretty lucky he popped in chat yesterday, spread some history, sadly its harder to keep record in chat than on here, so some of it i dont have and cant rememeber all of it, but he told me about quite a few innovators of the industry, and people that were first to hit certain records or created certain types of builds

alright most of site is finished, im trying to figure out how to upload it to my server, when i up;load it none of the images work right

i was limited a lot by my teacher, so i couldn't do everything how i wanted, but ill try to find a way to show everyone when its done

alright most of site is finished, im trying to figure out how to upload it to my server, when i up;load it none of the images work right

i was limited a lot by my teacher, so i couldn't do everything how i wanted, but ill try to find a way to show everyone when its done

I wish I had access to the server best thing I can do is check all your coding and make sure the coding is leading to /dir/subdir/img.jpg if you have it that way because most of the time the pages are not in the same directory as the image so /img.jpg often leads to them not working. (not calling you a n00b or anything I'm just saying in 3 tech classes I was in this was a common problem with people in my groups)

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I wish I had access to the server best thing I can do is check all your coding and make sure the coding is leading to /dir/subdir/img.jpg if you have it that way because most of the time the pages are not in the same directory as the image so /img.jpg often leads to them not working. (not calling you a n00b or anything I'm just saying in 3 tech classes I was in this was a common problem with people in my groups)

did you read my sig, im openly noob, lol

ive been messing with web design for barely a month, so yes very noob at it

yes all images are set to /images, because i was told it should autoselect the directory the images are in

however i changed 1 image path to sitename/images and it worked

so im thi nking about opening each page (just 16) in dreamweaver, selecting /images and having it replaced with /sitename/images

that should in theory work in the same manor as if i physically changed each path

there are way too many images to do it one at a time, lol

i used to be pretty good at this, cause even though i didnt design stuff i used to admin an online game and run another, and i edited things fine, but this is first time i made something from scratch to upload

it was originally made to just load from my harddrive, so thats why the paths are how they are