Second Skin Audio

Is it even possible to put subs in a convertible?

FreekDesignz

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is It?

• yes
    • no
    • your a dumb ass for even asking

• 1 year later...

I was wondering about the type of enclosure also in a convertible. I have a 65 malibu convertible and was getting all my componets together to install a system. Im thinking 2 12" subs in rear. I was wondering if some sort of t-line or folded horn would be best for deep bass?

I threw one 10" into the trunk of my convertible and it sounds great. I still get some cabin gain when I put the top up even though it's a soft top. I don't know if that's a function of the roof, or the fact that more air is getting into the cabin because the folded roof isn't blocking off the trunk. :lol:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

In my convertible I have a 15" facing up port forward under the convertible tub/well

This is the only way I see getting any good results as I took out some paneling underneath the tub for better transmission of pressure into the cabin I am happy with the results and would definently do it again if I bought another convertible. Trial and error will always yield the best results though

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived