everytime a match is over my ps3 freezes and wont go anyfurther very few times ive been able to play another match searched google and can not find a solution has anyone else had this problem and found a solution its a ps3 slim its not old idk why it would do this it works fine with everyother game

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

that sounds like ur lagging though mine doesnt do anything like that gameplay is fine sept once the games over and the score screen is up it goes no further a few times ive been able to play a second match but after the second it always freezes i found something on google saying to delete ur saved data and data utility for the game i just got it so i dont have anything saved really so im gona do that and hope it fixes it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

nope its still doing the same thing maybe its something with my internet