Nothing like the feeling of having your own hard earned money (thought I wouldn't complain if I won the lottery :) ). I've wanted to get Lasik for years. Hopefully I'll do it some day. I hate wearing contacts and loathe wearing glasses.

thats awesome man, and i know how that is, i got a job about 9 months ago at an italian resturaunt/pizza place, as a dishwasher and was saving up to go to school for culinary arts/culinary management. and starting 2 weeks ago i started school and am now the head cook at this resturaunt, so hard work deff pays off you just have to be patient

thats awesome man, and i know how that is, i got a job about 9 months ago at an italian resturaunt/pizza place, as a dishwasher and was saving up to go to school for culinary arts/culinary management. and starting 2 weeks ago i started school and am now the head cook at this resturaunt, so hard work deff pays off you just have to be patient

That's awesome. I love watching Top Chef. Some of the things the chefs do is amazing.