New Build Amd

Nice AMD build, I was doing a 2011 Intel build until the whole Sandy Bridge issue went viral. So I\'m setting my sights on my new AMD build once this comes out with some good AM3+ motherboards!

2hgg2lu.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I still think it's gonna be outplayed by Intel. Intel makes expensive stuff, but they are the kings a brute power.

I always do 2 builds, both Intel and AMD. I would say that Intel FTW, but you got to give AMD credit also. They got some great tech and is always making Intel lower their prices and bring out new tech to market.

I got the i7 and I'm building a new 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 system based on the Sandy Bridge platform. I'm also going to build an AMD build with the Bulldozer micro-architecture.

Right now we need more x64 bit and multi core software packages to come out to make use of all this wasted tech!

I agree with your statement, Intel FTW!

ftw.gif

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

sorry to use your thread like this, but StatezofMindz, have you ever tried or thought about the crossover platforms (Intel processor with ATI cards or vice versa)? I like Intel cores and ATI cards. My dream setup would be combining the two.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

sorry to use your thread like this, but StatezofMindz, have you ever tried or thought about the crossover platforms (Intel processor with ATI cards or vice versa)? I like Intel cores and ATI cards. My dream setup would be combining the two.

First, get yourself the newest Intel P67 based board, you can do both Nvidia SLI & AMD Crossfire on the same board!

You best config would be Intel CPU with any video card ie Nvidia or AMD. You will get the most performance out of your videocard!

I have noticed with AMD CPU builds, you get less performance out of your videocards. Most benchmarks will show that.

I run my Intel i7 with a Nvidia videocard, since I like the NVIDIA® PhysX engine made games. You can't get PhysX effects with a AMD videocard. Not a fanboy but the games look much better with it.

I run my AMD Phenom II X6 six-core system with an AMD card so I can get my Eyefinity 6 LCD setup running. My Nvidia card has issues with more than 3 LCD connected to it.

I game on Nvidia, and do my video editing and personal stuff on my AMD card. But overall Intel with AMD is great, but not the best performance.

Intel with AMD is the best bang for your buck, just remember get the newest Intel P67 chipset so you can try the best of both worlds!

Intel with Nvidia is the best in performance, but costs you more in terms of dollars spent!

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived