some for tuning some for fun.

here is some music that i like and some that have made lists of what you should tune by (as thought by random internet audio sites)

for you rock/metal fans

propaghandhi:supporting caste...the whole album is great...its kinda punk kinda thrash metal but super intense all the way through..and a high recording volume...

at the drive in:relation ship of command...again another great album start to finish...very intense! more of a intense and edgy alt rockish sound from this band from El Paso..these guys split to form the bands the mars volta and sparta...

hum:youde prefer and astronaut... a great band from the original "emo" from the 90's (weezer,hum,dig,failure,ect) before its name was ripped off for this new movement of wuss goths (sorry if i offend here) wont sound great on any stereo low recording volume and low quality by todays standards but just an amazing band amazing album

away from straight rock now

phoenix:1901...cant speak of the whole album but this one track is amazing...it is a more collage rock trendy sound but they have a great way of layering guitars and synthy and organic bass sounds for a dynamic listen on any stereo...

there is a commercial on this vid sorry.

imogen heap:speak for yourself...a great album again from start to end...this is an electronic artist female vocalist that writes and produces most all of her music herself..pretty cool...very moody...best for the winter months...the song "hide and seek" has been seen on many of the top ten tuning songs lists for home and audio...it will work your speakers up front(no bass literally)...

MGMT:kids...great song but the rest of the album is a bit "eh" aside from the other standout track "electric feel"...again kind of a college'ish feel electrons with male vocal...another ive seen on many tuning list across the web...plus this video is kinda disturbing....and prepare for this to be stuck on you head.

another with a commercial(sorry just trying to find good quality if i can).

eisley:combinations...again a college'y sound with many layers of organic female vocals...this is an amazingly well produced, recorded and written album...its got a bit of rock and pop and country...very dynamic record in sound and style....too many tracks that are just above and beyond amazing on this album to mention...

another commercial

well thats it for now...my goal is to put up some things maybe most of you dont hear daily and things i love to hear...ill update as i remember others...hope someone finds something good in here....