Tech N9ne - F.A.N.S

New Tech N9ne song that he released today. You get it when you preorder his new album. I though it was pretty cool how he shows he appreciation for his fans. First time posting a video so maybe itll work, here yall go:

Try This again...Press me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Tgjjy2dxs

Edited by hornythorn

Def like the song the first time hearing it... Tech is the best rapper out currently... The dude has some sick lyrics and you can still understand what he is saying. The world is finally getting a taste of him as they should :D good post bro looking forward to his new album now!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Def like the song the first time hearing it... Tech is the best rapper out currently IMO... The dude has some sick lyrics and you can still understand what he is saying. The world is finally getting a taste of him as they should :D good post bro looking forward to his new album now!

Fixed, he may be best for you but I liked him better in the early 2000's when he was still underground.....not saying blowing up is a bad thing, but he is planning on working with Lil Wayne which will put the nail in the coffin for me.

Tech is still a great artist I dont take away from that, but I just said that because I have rappers in mind that I feel are better than Tech, and someone else will think something else etc.....etc.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I hate lil Wayne and don't want to see tech work with him but you have to look at it as if you where in techs position and lil wanted said he wanted to work with you. You would do it too, tech is already the most successful independent artist out there.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I hate lil Wayne and don't want to see tech work with him but you have to look at it as if you where in techs position and lil wanted said he wanted to work with you. You would do it too, tech is already the most successful independent artist out there.

I can see your point of view, I just hope he always stays true to what got him to where he is at, I swear if starts doing all his songs in Autotune, I am gonna send him a sack of shit.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Dang that was quick, was working right after i posted it haha. Yea theyre taking them all down it looks like. Heres another though before its taken down too lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Tgjjy2dxs

thanks for the re-up... :drinks:

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003