thadeus p Posted March 28, 2011 Report Posted March 28, 2011 (edited) Making a slow build page, the stereo is in but as but far from dunn. project is on hold because I have a new motor currently going in. But what audio I do have finished I'll post up picks. Head unit Kenwood Mini disk. Audio Control EQX Amps Lanzar old school amps, have been running these amps since I bought them in 1992! still work, never had a single problem, in fact I blow woofers not amps. I was running a pair of series one 15 in strokers, but have down sized to a single 12 in stroker. I plan on adding back a quatro of Lanzar 8s and a set of 4 in component lanzars for a better sound stage. The 15 were over kill, 151.9 at most contest I went to in 2000s. Kinda grew out of the over kill! Opti Drive 4160, mids n highs, Kicker coaxial 6.5. x 4 front n rear. Opti Drive 2150, full range, currently not powering anything. Opti Drive 2500, bridged to a single 2 ohm stroker. Lanzar tweeters running off deck power x 4 Stock 130 amp alt, 0 gauge power wire, stinger accessories. New age Lanzar 10 farad cap. Picks of my first car and install back in 1994, did it all myself @ the age of 17. I had the system switched over to a 89 t bird but was into hydro's and Dayton's, the stereo kinda was just there. I went threw sub after sub, couldn't keep the 2500 happy! Currently the whole of the set up is in my 91 CRX SiR, space is tight and the build or install is slow. Edited March 28, 2011 by thadeus p Quote http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5235/lff688c8630800ab45ce18b.jpg[/img B16A simplicity. 91 SiR CRX. Lanzar Old school Opti drives 1990,2150,2160,2500,stroker 12, audio control EQx, kenwood head.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.