2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!

thanks man. When I get all the equipment and stuff I want for this build, i will then seal it up. Nouse in doing it now when in the next few month I will be getting more stuff. Just want to do everything at the same time.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Got my HID kit today, its a Notto SE 10k set. Let me tell you its a pain in the ass to put those things in. I think tomorrow I will take the housing completely off to get them in there secure if I didnt alreay just to make sure.

Heres some pics:

(didnt get any pics of the actual install because I was getting frustrated with putting them in but I do have an after install pic)

Box and the wiring harness (though I dont have to use that, works just fine)

img00103201107261430.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The H1 10k bulbs

img00104201107261431.jpg

Balasts

img00105201107261431.jpg

After install (had to replace my headlights cause one burnt out, so it gave me a good reason to buy new lights haha)

gfhgghghfd.jpg

I have alot to do when it comes to the audio portion of my build, saving up my money for some 12" DC XL's.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Got a picture of what the cut off looks like.. I think I need to re-aim the right one more to get a more flush look between the two.

img00104201107270102.jpg

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 4 weeks later...

Got a little bit of an update:

I have a Cadence monoblock Flash-1200D on the way, should be here by monday at the latest. In the near future I might be getting a second one to use as a slave amp. I will be running them a 2 ohms until I can get my hands on some DVC subs ( which I also plan on getting in the near future, my goal is some DC 12" level 4's, if anybody has them and is selling them and can get me a good deal that would be awesome). also I have a box in the works:

dualsmd12.png

heres the sketch up of it done by awall1022.

if theres any tweaking that needs to be done with it, im open to all suggestions.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

nothing? lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

looks good, those are 10k HIDs? Looks good though, my HIDs leak alot but I don't have projectors. I gotta redo my fog lights though, not enough current.

Don't feel bad about people not posting, I have an ass ton of pics in my build and only a couple comments :(

box should work good, ready to see more

the pics dont do the HIDs any justice lol they are alot brighter in person, and plus that picture was with them not all the way in the housing. I had to put them on a lift at my work to get back behind the wheel well to get them in fully and secured. im thinking if i put the relay harness on it, will it make it brighter since its comoing striaght off the battery? lol

n the posting really doesnt matter lol im just bored at home haha

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

the pics dont do the HIDs any justice lol they are alot brighter in person, and plus that picture was with them not all the way in the housing. I had to put them on a lift at my work to get back behind the wheel well to get them in fully and secured. im thinking if i put the relay harness on it, will it make it brighter since its comoing striaght off the battery? lol

n the posting really doesnt matter lol im just bored at home haha

the relay harness will make them last longer and cut out flickering if you have any, well usually. reason I asked about it being 10k, is they should be stupid blue. 10k isn't brightness, its coloring. 5k is white, 6k hint of blue, 8k diamond blue, 10k ice blue lol. did you get 35w ballast or 55w? 55w ballast should have the relay harness for sure, and 10k bulbs with 55w ballast will look like 8ks but stupid bright.

here's pics of 6ks in my car, not that you can tell. if you look at my build you can see how I set mine up

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

There 35w balasts. I didnt get to choose whether they were 35s or 55s lol but even tho there 10k, in person they have that stock zenon look to them, which is good because I havent get pulled over, knock on wood haha cops around this area are super stingy about lights etc etc etc.

maybe i should talk to the company about getting so 55w if they have them?

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived