Sweet Deal On Inline Volt/amp Meter/anl Fuse Holder

I purchased 2 of these off of ebay yesterday.

Inline Volt/Amp meter

Well the seller sent me an email explaining that the item was out of stock & is now sending me this inline Amp/Volt meter/ ANL fuse holder with 100 amp fuses as a replacement for no additional cost.

ANL fuse holder / Amp/Volt meter

I just thought I would pass it along to you guys. I have been unable to find these anywhere else on the internet. The only thing I can seem to find is inline products that read either voltage or amperage, not both, certainly not at the same time. To me the fuse holder was kinda like a free upgrade.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!