Hey guys, I have an 06 Chevy Malibu Maxx LT, 3.5l engine, and I was looking at either buying or building a short ram intake. Thought about cold air, but don't want to go outside the engine if I don't have to. Would like the power at low RPM's, not so much higher. Here is what I am working with. I can put up more pictures of anything you guys want!

DSC00653.jpg

This is what I think it would be like if I did short ram, correct if I am wrong!

What do you guys think? Definitely open to opinions and learning! Thanks!

-Steve

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

I think that airaid kit would do really well, it doesn't look like u have too much of an option due to where the air flow sensor is. I always enjoy building my own intakes and it really isn't too hard, but with the sensor being on the opposite side of the engine compartment from the throttle body there isn't way too much u can do without some modifications to the sensor placement and wiring. But I think that airaid would be a great kit and have a lot better air flow than stock.