Guest MegaloManiac
I got two Nintendo DS (not the Lite) that needs to be sold!!! =D With games..

We have them just sitting around and no one plays them so...

name your price?

any good game recomendations for the toddlers? does that also mean i can go buy Gameboy Advance games for it?

My 4 yr old plays Super Mario Bros, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Hamsterz Life and My Sims for the DS.

Yes you can play Gameboy Advance games, you just have to remove the opposite cover and away you go.

For Gameboy Advance one of my Favorites is Namco Museum which has Ms Pac-Man, Pole Position, Dig-Dug, Galaga and Galaxian. Also like to play Tetras and frogger.

You can also play GameBoy Advance games on a GameCube which are really cheap nowadays.

B)

My 4 yr old plays Super Mario Bros, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Hamsterz Life and My Sims for the DS.

Yes you can play Gameboy Advance games, you just have to remove the opposite cover and away you go.

For Gameboy Advance one of my Favorites is Namco Museum which has Ms Pac-Man, Pole Position, Dig-Dug, Galaga and Galaxian. Also like to play Tetras and frogger.

You can also play GameBoy Advance games on a GameCube which are really cheap nowadays.

B)

thats some good ass info right there... its like im from the stone age or something! thanks again, Burrito

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Having kids that range from 4yrs old to 22 yrs old keeps me pretty up to date. B)
cool! now i know where to go for Daddy advice. ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=