good deal i gotta make a fiberglass baffle for my 6x9s i deff like the snowflake rims. you should seal off ur trunk lol thats what im planning to do sept ive got re se 12s and an ap1800 wonder if we both have the same alts mines a 90 amp and im pretty sure ur neon only came with a 2.0 sohc so if thats the case u got a bigger car with the same size engine as me :P being a 98

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

hmm not too sure would have to check...yeah the rims came with the car, needs to be washed though....im not too sure what im gonna do yet, was thinking makin some fiberglass boxes on the far sides behind the wheel wells...had that before but broke the boxes and jjust never redid them...got some pics somewhere..ill find and post...thanx for the nice comments :yahoo:

wish i still had this..but got wrecked...well photobucket is not workin right..oh well ill post em later..it was a 1998 chevy s-10..oops now it works

SSPX0082.jpg

SSPX0080.jpg

SSPX0081.jpg

SSPX0079.jpg

I was redoing my system in the truck but only got the doors somewhat done..lol...already had that box in the bed...man i miss that truck!!!

Edited by trixter