Sonic Electronix

I was thinkin a fourth order port through the package tray not sure though if those subs do well in a band pass maybe someone can chime in on that but if so that would cut out trunk rattle and sound better

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I was thinkin a fourth order port through the package tray not sure though if those subs do well in a band pass maybe someone can chime in on that but if so that would cut out trunk rattle and sound better

Most people say a ported box setup would be best. I'm not so sure.

Edited by nidus

you want to go ported for sure. also i would not run any amp at .5 daily like someone suggested :nea: its just to much strain on everything and with an amp that powerful you wont need to. your already gonna need a beefy electrical setup to run that 4500 at 1 ohm

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

you want to go ported for sure. also i would not run any amp at .5 daily like someone suggested :nea: its just to much strain on everything and with an amp that powerful you wont need to. your already gonna need a beefy electrical setup to run that 4500 at 1 ohm

well, I have to run the 4500d @ .5ohm or 2ohm for this setup anyway correct?