Rainbow Cal25 Silk Tweeters With Freebies

I have a pair of Rainbow SLC Cal25 tweeters that I was gonna use with my existing set but decided not to. I don't have any mounting hardware besides the tweeter cups pictured(these come off if you take off the small screw holding the cups to the tweeter) they have been tested and are working great.

They will ship via USPS flatrate and will ship first thing Monday morning, Pay as a gift and I will include 39ft. of 14gauge speaker wire for free, it is from Monoprice but works great, there are 4 14gauge wires in the jacket, so cut the length in half and be able to run a mid and tweet in each door.

The price is 85shipped, and if payed as a gift get near 40ft. of speaker wire free

Now to the pics

05072011505.jpg

05072011507.jpg

05072011508.jpg

05072011509.jpg

05072011511.jpg

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Also if sold tonight I will include a copy of Bulletstorm for the 360 free of charge, I am the master of great deals after all

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

70 shipped payed as a gift tonight and you get everthing listed, Be back from in town in like 20 min, I expect a PM to be awaiting me LOL. This is like 160-170 dollars of stuff retail.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

60Shipped tonight as a gift and you get to choose one of the following as to come with the tweeters free.

39.xx feet of speaker wire

Bulletstorm for the 360

Dragon Age Origins/Dragon Age 2 for the 360

Dead Space 2 for the 360

That is a great deal IMO, the tweeters by them selves cost 140 dollars new from Woofersetc and all you getting extra there is another mounting option or 2.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

isnt bulletstorm like 140$ ?lol and its not even out yet!

No, bulletstorm has been out for a few months

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003H0CC2O/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003H0CBT8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0MS1ASFZJKKY5E776YBY

Im not sure what you are talking about

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ