im interested in this also. i like the clipping light soo then id know if i was clipping. any information about this?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

here it is if anyone can help

My link

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

im interested in this also. i like the clipping light soo then id know if i was clipping. any information about this?

ha that's my reason pretty much also besides that my amps have a custom cover over top so this way i wouldn't have to move anything i would just adjust from the MX-3 I'm probably going to buy it in the new few days..

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

yeah i wanna clean up my bass and stuff. im pretty sure i understand how to install it and hook it up correctly only thing i may have trouble with is the input and output levels...well let me know how it goes if you order it!! :good:

Not to be an asshole or anything but you can buy a new one for 50 bucks...

but if you dont mind did you use it and howd you like it?

Not to be an asshole or anything but you can buy a new one for 50 bucks...

but if you dont mind did you use it and howd you like it?

LOL YEAH, I USED FOR 3 DAYS, MY PURPOSE WAS AMP UP THE AMP THAT I HAD, I WAS RUNNING 3 TWELVES ON ONE 2 CHANNEL AMP AND LOST MOST OF POWER THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT. ITS A OK PRODUCT, IT HAS EQS THAT I THINK YOU WOULD JUST WANT SOMETHING SIMPLE FOR A BASS ENHANCER, SOUNDSTREAM BX15 IS A GOOD ONE AND RECOMMENDED.

yeah i was looking at the soundstream one but it doesnt have the clip light. and i think that would help me alot. but do you think i should look into a better product or would this be worth it to help my sub amp and my sub?