Selling a used Trendnet 2 port USB KVM switch. It was only used for a couple of months. Includes all cables and instructions. Looking for $20 shipped to the CONUS only.

DSC_00401600x1200.jpg

DSC_00391600x1200.jpg

DSC_00431600x1200.jpg

DSC_00441600x1200.jpg

DSC_00451600x1200.jpg

Will trade for a 8 GB or larger SD card.

what does this acually do? i might be interested but i dunno what it does

reason for edit: haha, cool, u can control 2 comps with this? do they have to be the same kinda comps or same windows or how does this work?

would be cool as hell to have this, dunno if i can use it or not, not trying to thread jack just learning :drinks:

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what does this acually do? i might be interested but i dunno what it does

reason for edit: haha, cool, u can control 2 comps with this? do they have to be the same kinda comps or same windows or how does this work?

would be cool as hell to have this, dunno if i can use it or not, not trying to thread jack just learning :drinks:

You can use it to run two different computers while using one keyboard, monitor and mouse (K-keyboard, V-video or visual display unit, M-mouse). I don't know if you can run them at the same time, like a side by side type of thing on the monitor, but you can switch back and forth between them (I had it set to switch by pushing the Scroll Lock twice). I had originally bought this so I could have another computer to put all my pictures and videos on, but it crapped out on me and I don't know how to fix it (the computer broke, not this switch, LOL).

oh, i orignally thought this was a video splitter thing to let u watch ur comp on your tv, my comp has something of this sort built into it to work threw usb

anyways good luck with sale man =)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif