Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA 12.2?

TheNewbie

Nice sub but yes want more power than most think... For what u r looking for u will need about 5cube gross 48 sq inch of port and prob a low 30hz tune... And yes they are killer subs

Thanks mate, nothing is set in stone till i get it, and have a budget on what i am able to spend on it. Im just trying to get peoples suggestions right now, as to what they think is good, im looking for on twelve, or one fifteen.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Nice sub but yes want more power than most think... For what u r looking for u will need about 5cube gross 48 sq inch of port and prob a low 30hz tune... And yes they are killer subs

Thanks mate, nothing is set in stone till i get it, and have a budget on what i am able to spend on it. Im just trying to get peoples suggestions right now, as to what they think is good, im looking for on twelve, or one fifteen.

If a company thought a product was shit or crap they would not produce it... Different installs and power, are what makes thing shitty in some peoples eyes... Just my opinion....

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

If a company thought a product was shit or crap they would not produce it... Different installs and power, are what makes thing shitty in some peoples eyes... Just my opinion....

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Archived