I'm looking at selling my car for a 2000 Silverado extended cab (dual bench seats) but I'm not looking to do a lot of customization for a nice stereo. I already have two HDC3 12's in my car, but I don't want to have to cut the cab out & do a blowthrough, but I want to keep the stereo...Does anyone know about how much clearance between the back seat & the floor, or has anyone done any lifting the seats/fiberglassing to fit 2 12's? Would it be that difficult? Just outta curiosity. Thanks

POTATO!

I have a 02 Silverado, and I was able to fit two 12's under the back seat, it sounds pretty decent. I plan on redoing my system soon. I bought a pre made box that fits the two 12's, it fits without pushing the back seat up any...

here is where I go got the box from: http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Sub-Boxes/Silverado-Sierra-Extended-Cab/99-06-GM-Extended-Cab-Ultra-Deep-Dual-1012-Downfire-Box.html

I have a 02 Silverado, and I was able to fit two 12's under the back seat, it sounds pretty decent. I plan on redoing my system soon. I bought a pre made box that fits the two 12's, it fits without pushing the back seat up any...

here is where I go got the box from: http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Sub-Boxes/Silverado-Sierra-Extended-Cab/99-06-GM-Extended-Cab-Ultra-Deep-Dual-1012-Downfire-Box.html

Eh, I don't think those HDC3's will like .92 cubes sealed :P May give it a try though if I can't find another way...I was gonna try countersunk subs built out under the seat to the back seat with a cover over the subs themself...

POTATO!

Eh, I don't think those HDC3's will like .92 cubes sealed :P May give it a try though if I can't find another way...I was gonna try countersunk subs built out under the seat to the back seat with a cover over the subs themself...

I didn't know much about systems when I bought that. But I'll be redoing my system soon, I'm trying to find a way to put four 15's between the seats via a custom console. Either cut the center of the back seat or remove it completely and put in 2 bucket seats in the back.