DC Sound Lab

Level 3s with level 4 soft parts

i think u shoud have just gone with a lvl 4... :shrug: .

Even with the amount I would be underpowering them? I dont know if you guys know I'm talking about a pair sharing 1800RMS.

The bad thing is if I would get the 4s and noticed they could take more the build cost would need a large increace. The only company that makes a affordable HO Alt for my car is powerbastards and I heard they where hit or miss. Also I dont have a lot of room for a battery bank. The amp I have now is already maxing the electrical.

Edited by HazeGrey75

i think u shoud have just gone with a lvl 4... :shrug: .

Even with the amount I would be underpowering them? I dont know if you guys know I'm talking about a pair sharing 1800RMS.

The bad thing is if I would get the 4s and noticed they could take more the build cost would need a large increace. The only company that makes a affordable HO Alt for my car is powerbastards and I heard they where hit or miss. Also I dont have a lot of room for a battery bank. The amp I have now is already maxing the electrical.

my bad. thought it was 1 sub. :Doh::pardon:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg