TSW3001D4 Pioneer 3000 watt max 1000 watt RMS 2x 4ohm

So i haven't posted in this forum very often lately if at all, but i believe that I fit all the requirements to sell and i f i don't please remove the thread.

I had these installed in my camaro but removed them after about 3-4 months and just kept them in the closet. 1 sub has minor scuffs on the back only from being taken out of the back and the other is like new with VERY minor scuffs. They have seem more dust than action. Of course they all work so dont even bother asking. Pioneer doesnt offer high end subs or anything really so this is the best condition used product you will find. I had a bd1000.1 at 1 ohm hooked up to it. I rather use the money for my truck that i want to buy. Will not separate sorry. I will only sell locally because it cost so much to ship because these fuckers are heavy.

Will trade for other cool stuff. Viper alarm, component sets, camaro/firebird parts, you know what forum im posting this on so you use your imagination. Ive bought and sold some stuff here so i should have feedback but feel free to background check me at ebay Miguelm921.

$300 gets both of these

IMAG0456.jpg

IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0463.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

Edited by Sick916

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800