Armykyle's build, new build thread link last page

so whatever cone you go with, they couldnt do a aluminum coil?

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I could, but I'm building this for SQL, so I'm leaning away from aluminum coils lol.

I could, but I'm building this for SQL, so I'm leaning away from aluminum coils lol.

ohhh i got ya.. soo are you going to get a matching franken woofer or just run one? lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

ohhh i got ya.. soo are you going to get a matching franken woofer or just run one? lol

If I don't win the IA contest, I'll make a twin for it :)

If I don't win the IA contest, I'll make a twin for it :)

maybe you said it awhile back in this log, but if you win what will you be getting?

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

I think, if I win. I might as well go all out. Get two 21" wardens on an IA40.1 and get a second later :) 3 comp sets, the 4ch, 2 D3100s, mech man already said they won't build me an alt so I'll probably just sell the $400 credit for 325 or get a bunch of wire and sell it or w/e.

I have enough space to run the wardens, but it'll be tight.

I think, if I win. I might as well go all out. Get two 21" wardens on an IA40.1 and get a second later :) 3 comp sets, the 4ch, 2 D3100s, mech man already said they won't build me an alt so I'll probably just sell the $400 credit for 325 or get a bunch of wire and sell it or w/e.

What you gonna do wall the bitch?!?!?!?! ive seen your trunk in your vids and it doesnt look like you would have the room there but ill take your word on it, it is your car hha

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

What you gonna do wall the bitch?!?!?!?! ive seen your trunk in your vids and it doesnt look like you would have the room there but ill take your word on it, it is your car hha

lol Yes it will be a wall! they need 7 to 10 cubes each! It will be nasty as hell! I don't care how loud it will meter, just nassssstty flex

warden>your car ;)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived