Armykyle's build, new build thread link last page

Oh and I should have my 55w HID kit this week, I'll be going from 35w. Plus two relay kits, one for my head lights and one for my fogs, which I'm having issues with.

hahaha so am I, got a Pair of 55w DDm tuning 8k. the set I have now has dawned on me and I was really disapointed in the output. Not the fact that the 10k bulb wasnt that blue ( made it look like factory zenon headlight) but the distance and the actual output of the lights. So im hoping this better kit will be more to my liking. and I know I can manipulate the distance by aiming my lights up a tad

that's who I'm getting the kit from right now. I'm a little pissed though. They shipped my shipped my shit from china. They should have told me that when I made the purchase.... But hopefully it'll be worth it. I went with 8k as well. My 6k right now are the perfect color imo, so the 55w 8k should be perfect

Im in the same boat bro, it was shipped on nov. 9th and its saying it hasnt left china since and im getting pretty fucking irrated that nothing is being updated.. were pretty much just across the pac ocean, it shouldnt take this long

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Oh and I should have my 55w HID kit this week, I'll be going from 35w. Plus two relay kits, one for my head lights and one for my fogs, which I'm having issues with.

hahaha so am I, got a Pair of 55w DDm tuning 8k. the set I have now has dawned on me and I was really disapointed in the output. Not the fact that the 10k bulb wasnt that blue ( made it look like factory zenon headlight) but the distance and the actual output of the lights. So im hoping this better kit will be more to my liking. and I know I can manipulate the distance by aiming my lights up a tad

that's who I'm getting the kit from right now. I'm a little pissed though. They shipped my shipped my shit from china. They should have told me that when I made the purchase.... But hopefully it'll be worth it. I went with 8k as well. My 6k right now are the perfect color imo, so the 55w 8k should be perfect

Im in the same boat bro, it was shipped on nov. 9th and its saying it hasnt left china since and im getting pretty fucking irrated that nothing is being updated.. were pretty much just across the pac ocean, it shouldnt take this long

I'd give them a call, mine are in new york right now, well according to the shippping info. I ordered on the 13 I think. I'm willing to bet they went out on the same plane, so I'd check your shipping info.

I'd give them a call, mine are in new york right now, well according to the shippping info. I ordered on the 13 I think. I'm willing to bet they went out on the same plane, so I'd check your shipping info.

I got mine in the mail yesterday and got them in that night. tracking info must have been screwed up somehow.. but holy shit total difference and im happy I made the purchase, I thin kyou should get your headlights retro fitted. my field of view is alot better now, and alot brighter!

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I got mine in the mail yesterday and got them in that night. tracking info must have been screwed up somehow.. but holy shit total difference and im happy I made the purchase, I thin kyou should get your headlights retro fitted. my field of view is alot better now, and alot brighter!

I got mine in too, they're ok compared to my other kit. The bulbs seems better quality as do the ballast, but the kit had no install equipment. Kind of disappointed in that. It started pouring rain, so its hard to tell if its any brighter. Doesn't seem like it though...

Got some stuff in the mail today :)

IMAG0071.jpg

IMG00046-20111122-2029.jpg

IMG00045-20111122-2029.jpg

Car has been running a bit cool lately, didn't get a chance to put it in tonight. Started raining its ass off. Autozone online was actually the cheapest too.

Ordered a air intake temp sensor too

IMG00047-20111122-2031.jpg

Got some harnesses to put in lol

IMAG0075.jpg

new bulbs

IMG00036-20111122-1800.jpg

New vs old

IMG00039-20111122-1852.jpg

Yes 55w ballast

IMG00038-20111122-1801.jpg

power for the relay

IMG00041-20111122-1930.jpg

Yes its dirty as funk, I need to stop driving the beach.... It doesn't look like it but this is actually a copper chassis ground, car has a few of them.

IMG00042-20111122-1932.jpg

tucked the ballast up, much cleaner

IMG00043-20111122-2021.jpg

How it looked

IMAG0063.jpg

drivers side

IMG00044-20111122-2021.jpg

The HID kit is from DDM tuning. The ballast and bulbs seem to be better quality than other mid level kits. But there was no install equipment in the kit, the packing was terrible and I mean terrible. The relay harness for the hi/lo function was unplugged in its weather proof housing, which added 20 more minutes atleast, since I started checking input, and output voltages. So I bagen to think it was bad, so I popped it open and it wasn't plugged in all the way. Can't say if the 55w ballast are worth it yet. I like the hi/lo function better on these bulbs though.

Idk if you get the slim balasts depending on the bulb you get but the 55w kit I got came with the slim one s and it looked like you have the big bulky ones.. I don't have a relay harness I mine, yeah should have on but I haven't had a

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Idk if you get the slim balasts depending on the bulb you get but the 55w kit I got came with the slim one s and it looked like you have the big bulky ones.. I don't have a relay harness I mine, yeah should have on but I haven't had a Problem with it, yet knock on wood.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

I got the reg ones, the drivers side is still fucking up....

What the current head lights look like (8k bulbs 55w ballast)

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0078-1.jpg

I'm very happy with the output. One issue is, the drivers side ballast doesn't like to turn on when the car is running, turns on fine with the car off. I've redone the ground and power leads. I dunno what it is. But green fog lights will be going in this weekend and possibly another run of 0ga :)

Some things I picked up this week

IMG00049-20111130-1911.jpg

came in today, way smaller in person, but very solid. Its spring loaded with a heavy spring, should hold the terminal in place while I beat the sheet out of it. Bought it on Amazon, 22 after shipping

IMG00050-20111130-1913.jpg

torch and vice I picked up after I brought the hydraulic crimpers back. Yes the vice is small, but it'll be easy to move around and serve its purpose. Alt will be shipped out tomorrow :)

Lucky :( mike is still waiting on on the parts to be shipped back to him after they have been redone.. But it's well worth the wait. Do you know if es giving you a birthsheet of what it's actually putting out?

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived