Armykyle's build, new build thread link last page

Very cool :) That little Daiwoo is slappin' ! :)

IMAG0216.jpg

Geeeez ! Thank God the police around here are all tied up with murders, bank robberies, car jackings, etc....

Uhhh... Wait a minute ?

Fish

lol thank you chris! I still like your build, the mid bass is awesome and unique!

I don't know if MDK (murder death kill lol) is better than our noise issues lol. Hope you have a gun lol

Oh man! I wish I had seen that sign. I would have pulled in front of it and gotten a photo. lol

I saw plenty of the ones this weekend that said "EXPECT LONG DELAYS" :D

*EDIT*

Oh that was Fish's photo. Where are you located fish? FL?

*second EDIT*

Sorry Kyle- I was away from computer access pretty much from Friday-today & missed you. Yeah I had the van down- I really would have liked to see those D6s slappin' in person!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Oh man! I wish I had seen that sign. I would have pulled in front of it and gotten a photo. lol

I saw plenty of the ones this weekend that said "EXPECT LONG DELAYS" :D

*EDIT*

Oh that was Fish's photo. Where are you located fish? FL?

*second EDIT*

Sorry Kyle- I was away from computer access pretty much from Friday-today & missed you. Yeah I had the van down- I really would have liked to see those D6s slappin' in person!

its all good man, there's always another time. Unless I win the IA contest!

• 3 weeks later...

This car in europe, romania it's called Daewoo nubira I. A good car! And a score like this, 150 dB, it's becoming interesting!

Succes!

same name in American, based on the opel astra, but thank you!

So what are you deciding on in the woofer dept? watching the thread I see some decisions and then scrapping those choices.. lol not poking fun just wondering

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

So what are you deciding on in the woofer dept? watching the thread I see some decisions and then scrapping those choices.. lol not poking fun just wondering

I'm not deciding anything until after I win or lose the Incriminator audio contest. If I win, and hopefully will but I will most likely run two 21" wardens :) if not. I'll be torn to do a budget trunk wall by buying a third D6 12, which I'm pretty sure would yield a 151 or better with the current amp. Or I might get two 3hp motors(the ones off the SW eclipse subs) 15" ti baskets, and hopefully find to minty aluminum cones. I really don't like paper fused cones period...

But I've won my first bracket should be another four weeks or so till the next one.

I'm not deciding anything until after I win or lose the Incriminator audio contest. If I win, and hopefully will but I will most likely run two 21" wardens :) if not. I'll be torn to do a budget trunk wall by buying a third D6 12, which I'm pretty sure would yield a 151 or better with the current amp. Or I might get two 3hp motors(the ones off the SW eclipse subs) 15" ti baskets, and hopefully find to minty aluminum cones. I really don't like paper fused cones period...

But I've won my first bracket should be another four weeks or so till the next one.

If you didnt see I voted for ya hahha thought id help out as much as I can, and let me know when your match up is up for voting again, you got a garenteed vote right here lol theres a guy down here in oregon thats selling two of the IA death row 12s for a pretty damn good price.. just thought id throw that in there if it mattered any

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Archived