PORT question

Wassup bass heads, i may be posting in the wrong part but oh well. anyway, i got 2 rockford 15" p3's in a sealed box i built. i wanna try a ported enclosure but i have a 2008 camry, and the actual trunk opening will only allow for a box smaller than spec. the trunk itself has plenty of space, its just getting it in. so rockford rec. i think 2.75 ported and gives the specs for the port if being round. my box is only about 2.16 or 2.0 cubic ft w/ subwoofer in (cant remember). id like to cut a vented port but im terrible at math and i was wondering how to keep the port in spec w/ a box smaller than spec. is there a formula? or if i just give someone all the criteria could maybe someone tell me what the deminsions for the port will be? any help is appreciated, thanks

For circle ports it Radius^2 x 3.14 x Lenth and for slot ports its LxWxH. If you still don't want to do the math PM me.

Edit: for the flared Aero ports there is an actual formula to figure out what the flare volume is but, I kinda forgot it because High School was a long while ago. (you can find the average of the flare and use that, its close enough)

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.