Misc Batt Terminals, 150amp Fuse, and a Soundstream Bass Knob

Hey guys, I have quite a few things left over from my install, and just been sitting around.

Don't have a use for it! So I figured I would try to help some of my fellow SMD members out by providing a few cheap items.

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

To be 100% honest I don't know much about ANY of this stuff. So lets start w/ what I am selling.

First picture is just an overview.

Second picture shows the Soundstream bass knob. To be perfectly honest, I bought it for like $20 from a guy on Craigslist. I hooked it up to my amp and it didn't turn on, so I looked up the compatibility of it, I had at the time a Soundstream EGA1700D and it wasn't compatible, I think it is geared towards the newer Soundstream amps, but I am not sure, ( and to be more honest, I am not sure if it even works since I don't have an amp to test it, its just been sitting in a box for a few months ) So I was going to ask $5 for it plus like 2-3 for shipping. I don't want to upset anybody if it doesn't work. but the guy I bought it from swore it worked. But I don't want to mess up my good feedback, so I am kinda weary about selling it. It operates off a 4 pin phone line type cable, its not exactly phone line since its a narrower 4 pin. But same concept.

Fourth pic shows the battery terminals. The top TWO are made by SQ I am not sure who that is, might be SoundQuest, the bottom two dont have a name on them they're just gold. Don't know much about these either, don't know if they're half pos and half neg or all pos or all neg. The part that goes on the battery looks kinda small. But I don't have a battery with top posts to check D; I was able to easily fit some 1/0 welding cable into the biggest hole, the second largest hole looks to be about 4ga ( i dont have any to test ) and the two smaller holes look to be about 10ga There is also a different type of terminal in there - it will accept a ring terminal and what looks to be 2 10ga outputs. Once again please don't hold me to it as it being 2 10ga, they might be 12...but I think 10 is pretty standard. I figured I would ask eh 2$ for ea terminal since I don't know anything about them. But they do weigh more than you would think.. they're pretty heavy for a terminal. I'd like to sell these all to one person for 8$ plus shipping and I will throw in the other ring terminal type one for free. I just want to minimize trips to the post office.

Fifth pic is just a 150amp fuse. It is used. But as you can see it's not blown. I got a bigger amp so no longer need this fuse. I figured id sell it for like $2 plus shipping since they go for 4$ plus shipping on parts express...

Sixth pic is a view of the outputs of the terminals, something I just noticed is that the terminal in the back has a 1/0 to I would guestimate 1/0 - 4ga converter in there. I didn't know it! But that'll be included as well.

Disclaimer:

I REALLY DONT WANT TO UPSET ANYBODY BY SELLING THESE, I JUST WANTED TO HELP FELLOW MEMBERS OUT BY POSSIBLY SUPPLYING A FEW CHEAP PARTS. I DONT WANT TO RUIN MY FEEDBACK OR ANYTHING, SO IF YOU ARENT 100% SURE PLEASE DONT PM ME ABOUT THEM. I JUST WANT TO HELP OUT, BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE.. I AM TRYING TO SELL THEM CHEAP SO I CAN MAKE A BUCK OR TWO AFTER SHIPPING. I DON'T WANT TO RIP ANYBODY OFF OR ANYTHING.

If somebody wants to purchase everything from me. Id sell it all for like 15$ plus shipping ( which would only be like 5 ) I think thats fair. Id rather not make 10 trips to the post office since there would go my money in gas. But I am a fair guy and would be more than willing to work out a deal.

I won't be too upset if these don't sell because I understand. But just wanted to help some fellas out!

Anyways, here goes nothin!

PM Me!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Ill take two if the SQ terminals shipped to 77459, thanks. Send me a priced shipped in a private message.

Id like to restate that I am not 100% sure what type of terminals these are, The holes match up so I kind of believe they are either both positive or both negative and I can not be 100% sure if they fit. But I PMED you...

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!