DC Sound Lab

Here is my question. How are you going to only put 100w more to the sub than rated? There is no way to set you amp to put out a certain amount of power. The power it puts out will change on every frequency. This question should never be asked for a daily driver setup. For 3 level 3s I would use the dc 2k or any comparable amplifier.

i have a attic full of old us amps and nice ppi's i have never had a DC audio brand sub or anything actually i used to own an audio shop in my old town when i moved i kept all the amps and a few decks and i was saying i was joking not asking if you were joking. i know i can learn alot on here thats why i asked if they can handle more than what they are rated its not a difficult question and im not trying to disrespect anyone just getting some things straight

Yes they can take more than rated if done properly. The box will have to be correct and the signal will have to be perfectly clean.

box is 6cb ft (internal) and tuned to 33 in the backseat of a 96 honda accord coupe i have three alternators 3 yellow top batteries 0/1 gauge wire doubled back... they are on a Rockford Fosgate T1500 right now.. wanting to put this crescendo 3k on it but i dont think they will take the power thatd be around 350-400 more rms then they are rated for bc they're dual 2 ohm and they are wired to 1.3 ohms.. (i have three)