Sonic Electronix

No hifhonics , I'd do Rockford fossgate , alpine , kicker , jl , or the dc audio 4 chan

What's wrong with Hifonics?

O.P You could use any above, Just find one in your budget range, And make sure you get your gains correctly, so you wont be spending cash on new speakers due to clipping.

Sundown sells 4 channels also. The 100.4. And the 200.4, But the 200.4 would be a bit much. And they stopped making them.

okay thanks i guess i just have to look around

would the rockford fosgate r300-4 work

OP;

You're buying a $100 amp to power $1000+ worth of speakers? Anything about that sound odd to you?

the amp was 300 and speakers are worth 700

thats why i wanted to know the exact type of amp and im still wondering how much watts it has to be

Who cares about watts? Seriously, there's a lot more to an amp than the sticker on the case.

For instance, watts do not tell you how noisy an amp is nor will it tell you if the onboard crossover network is terrible. Watts won't tell you if you'll have to replace your amp in 366 days nor will watts tell you if it will even sound good. There's plenty of amps on the market that sound terrible, or worse, gutless...you'd never know by reading the specs.

Likewise, some companies like to get cute and rate their amps without all channels being driven and using a wattage figure at 1kHz. Not too useful if you plan on using all the channels and driving a subwoofer now is it? Don't even get me started on a-weighting.

Use your ears and not what the spec sheet says. I have owned plenty of amps that looked marginal on paper but curb stomped high-end equipment. Amps have their own sonic signature when used in the real world. Anyone who brings up the Richard Clark $10k challenge doesn't understand the challenge nor do they understand how amplifiers are used in the car audio environment.

There's plenty of quality products out there both new and used. Amps I've always been partial to would be the old Rockfords that used Hafler's Trans-nova design, the hand-made Japanese ADS amps, Linear Power amps with the T03 metal cased transistors, Xtants with the removable cases, Soundstream Reference Class A3.0's, Boston Acoustics GT series (sleeper SQ amps), the non-designed by Arpa Zapcos (look for a sticker), and this is just the used gear list.

New amps? There's still a big list but if you're on a budget, might as well go used instead of buying a cheap amp just b/c it's new.