1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (*NEW* VIDEOS ON PAGE 3)

love it dude! ive got a 99 mysel love these cars..mines got 250k milles on it still runs like new.. been wanting to get those headlights and taillights..system looks good also!

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

love it dude! ive got a 99 mysel love these cars..mines got 250k milles on it still runs like new.. been wanting to get those headlights and taillights..system looks good also!

Thanks bro! Mine has probably somewhere around 130k but I'm glad to hear yours still runs like a champ! If you do end up buying those headlights and tails, the tails go on real easily but the headlights can be a pain in the ass. The plastic is super cheap and breaks easily.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

yea ill remember that! what did u pay for yours? and where did u get them? ebay? taxes are comin.. might pick some up!

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

(2) SKAR VVX-12

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Reading this build brings back memories of my old GP. Man do I miss her! I couldn't do much because the trunk opening is such a bitch. Car looks great! keep it up man.

Oh tell me about it. The bottom corners of the box scrape the tail lights when it's going in! :P Thanks!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Just bought a new headunit. Sony (I know, I know) but I think it'll be better than the Alpine. At least it actually has some damn outputs and customization features. Oh, and it won't be blue in contrast to a car that has red lights everywhere else. :nuts:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29465_Sony-CDX-GT650UI.html

cdxgt650ui.jpg

Oh, and it has a remote control.. Always a plus for me.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Archived