sounds awesome dude.. thats a big truck to lay down should look great.. but i bet you could fit more than just two 18's... ;););)

Im pretty sure that 2 fully loaded btls will be more then enough for me if i went all out i could go 4 but then id have to do some Major mods and the new arc audio amp aint cheap ( 1500) now i could go with rockford but 4 18s all rock amps.......sound like some one we know :blush: I dont want any one comparing me to Steave or saying whos louder i know NOTHING about car audio every thing i know now is because of this site and the people on it i think 2 18s will be plenty loud =) And i cant go 4 18s cause im putting a 42 inch tv in my truck and im still trying to figure out how im going to do that = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I personally am sick of seeing 300c's and would stay with the truck dont get me wrong, they are nice but deffinately not a salvage titled one. You never know what the hell is up with them.

Oh yea i wasnt getting rid of the truck i just couldnt do both =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg