1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I want these subs so bad! Lol I am turning inside out try to save my money and earn what i can so i can get them! I am so excited! Hopin this box works and all is well.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I want these subs so bad! Lol I am turning inside out try to save my money and earn what i can so i can get them! I am so excited! Hopin this box works and all is well.

Keep at it man.....the patience is a bitch but it will be worth it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Oh i am haha. Im lookin for everything i can to sell! hahaha.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Believe me, I know how you feel, I'm a single dad and I spoil the shit out of my daughter, so everything I have is the result of saving a little bit at a time and having alot of patience. It kinda frustrates me when people "complain" about how broke they are and cant get a good system...when the truth is most people could save a hundred bucks a month and at the end of a year have enough to get some decent components, along with some work, and have a nice setup.....just try to be patient man.....you will get there. And soon enough you will be old enough to get a decent job and get even more of the things you want!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Believe me, I know how you feel, I'm a single dad and I spoil the shit out of my daughter, so everything I have is the result of saving a little bit at a time and having alot of patience. It kinda frustrates me when people "complain" about how broke they are and cant get a good system...when the truth is most people could save a hundred bucks a month and at the end of a year have enough to get some decent components, along with some work, and have a nice setup.....just try to be patient man.....you will get there. And soon enough you will be old enough to get a decent job and get even more of the things you want!

Yeah man I feel ya! it would suck to be a single parent. Props to you though. I also want to thank you for always helping me with my stupid questions haha. I will continue to be patient. I keep telling myself its going to be worth it! I never thought i would say this but i can't wait until im 16 so i can get a job to pay for my addiction. Lol audio is taking over my life. This truck is my everything and i have so much i want to eventually do to it. 3 more months!! And then i can also drive this machine by myself :D :D haha.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Yeah man I feel ya! it would suck to be a single parent. Props to you though. I also want to thank you for always helping me with my stupid questions haha. I will continue to be patient. I keep telling myself its going to be worth it! I never thought i would say this but i can't wait until im 16 so i can get a job to pay for my addiction. Lol audio is taking over my life. This truck is my everything and i have so much i want to eventually do to it. 3 more months!! And then i can also drive this machine by myself :D :D haha.

There are much worse things you could be doing at your age......I would say an audio addiction will get you in the least amount of trouble LOL

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

There are much worse things you could be doing at your age......I would say an audio addiction will get you in the least amount of trouble LOL

Hahah true true! Plus It gives me something to do and makes math seem a little important.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Okay guys! Here is an update. Everyday when I get home from school at about 3:15 I go outside and work on my box. During the school week i lift a lot of weights and stay up to late lol. So in the end I caught a cold, not a bad one but i didn't want to go outside and make it worse. It is 32 degrees outside and thats damn cold especially with the winds. Our garage isn't insulated at all so its really cold in there. In the end its to cold and I don't want to make it worse! I want this box to be as good as possible because I have put a lot of money into it. I am waiting for my bass box pro to arrive so then I can see exactly how wide i need to go and how deep. My questions are.

1. Should I got the minimal on box size which would be 1.2 cubes after displacement or should i got 2 cubes after displacement. sundown recommends between .6 and 1 cube per sub. I am going to be running the bd1000.

2. How is everything looking so far? Good, bad? what can i do better? :clapping:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived