1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

My bulbs in the dash are from http://hyper-leds.weebly.com he talked about not selling them anymore and shutting down. So he may not have them. Add deven nai cooper on Fb . he is who I ordered through. As for the door handle , I know they break easy I just like to give my buddy shit haha. My exterior one fits good it just sucked to install!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 3 weeks later...

Damm man, just went trough all of the 75 pages of this build... From the first box and million and one question, to this-few questions lots of work and in the end great craftsmanship and an awesome build. I am currently at college and I do work, but my duties took most of my time (and where I come from you can work hard as hell you get paid miserably :( ). I would thank all the forum member for the support and everything else that did help you to make this awesome build. You have great skills, use them wisely. I know that my opinion doesn't count much, BUT THIS IS ONE HELL OF A PROJECT ( THE WHOLE TRUCK).

I did two builds in high school (nothing big or groundbreaking), but I do hope to do some in future.

staying tuned for updates :D:nuts:

p.s. sorry if my English is a but off didn't wrote in a while...

Damm man, just went trough all of the 75 pages of this build... From the first box and million and one question, to this-few questions lots of work and in the end great craftsmanship and an awesome build. I am currently at college and I do work, but my duties took most of my time (and where I come from you can work hard as hell you get paid miserably :( ). I would thank all the forum member for the support and everything else that did help you to make this awesome build. You have great skills, use them wisely. I know that my opinion doesn't count much, BUT THIS IS ONE HELL OF A PROJECT ( THE WHOLE TRUCK).

I did two builds in high school (nothing big or groundbreaking), but I do hope to do some in future.

staying tuned for updates :D:nuts:

p.s. sorry if my English is a but off didn't wrote in a while...

Thank you so much man. Its stuff like that that really means a lot. That people think what I am doing is impressive. Trust me there will be updates!! (: body work supplies coming in. All i need is paint and clear and we are ready to rock. School gets out May 23rd i think. Then I am going to a technical college on automotive engines for a month (just the introduction until next school year), then I work until 4:00. So the rest of the day after 4 is all mine :D Gonna do workk! Cant wait to get it fixed. As for the system eventually it will get an upgrade. I want new components but body work is first. This summer id like to get the body work done, undercoat the undercarriage and then undercoat the underside of the bed. I got the money now hopefully I have the time! Im willing to wake up early to work on this thats how bad I want to get it done. And I love my sleep lol.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'm very impressed that you have so much energy, patience an will to finish it the right way ;D

I have been there but lost it work ate up all my time and now college and work...

damm maybe some day I'll continue but then it will be all posted here :D

Love the progress in these few years :D
all i all tuned in fo sure :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very impressed that you have so much energy, patience an will to finish it the right way ;D

I have been there but lost it work ate up all my time and now college and work...

damm maybe some day I'll continue but then it will be all posted here :D

Love the progress in these few years :D

all i all tuned in fo sure :D

thanks man!! that kinda stuff means a lot. Mark my words I will have this truck perfect one day!! :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Updates! First off Kyle and Laura sent me some goodies from sky high! So bad ass. I got 2 lanyards and some decals! I forgot to take a pic of the decals!! :/ I'll get one! Im usin one lanyard for my work badge and the other will hang from my rear view mirror.

20130509_151709_zpsdc2cbe15.jpg

Then I bought me a Dewalt orbital sander for body work. And tested it out on my skid plate! First I sanded it down with 80 grit. I love this thing.

20130511_180414_zps5bb323af.jpg

20130511_180421_zpsa7285341.jpg

20130511_185723_zps21cb4ccb.jpg

Primed.

Painted and cleared.

20130511_192029_zpsbffdb0b5.jpg

Color sanded and polished to a mirror finish. And the Decal I cut out of vinyl with an Xacto knife.

20130518_171901_zpsd6c87157.jpg

20130518_171923_zps075a88bc.jpg

Put it on! The plan is to get a white strip of LEDs and tuck up under there so that when I turn on the grill the skid plate is illuminated also. Possibly switch to white or blue underglow. Eventually. Cops will love me :D

20130519_150015_zpsa5c0afd5.jpg

20130519_145951_zpsa2eb53e7.jpg

20130519_145937_zpsf193a5b1.jpg

Got that done and finally put on my sky high heat shrink and cleaned up the wires a bit. Gotta love zip ties.

20130519_145747_zpsc3286275.jpg

20130519_145808_zps4ab483c2.jpg

Wagon got mostly finished. I have to grind some shit and replace a bolt when my buddies and I wrecked it we bent a steering bolt. Then it needs undercoat and a wagon. haha but here it is.

20130516_191428_zpsec0412ae.jpg

My friends fully restored camaro. So damn bad ass. I love this car.

20130516_080458_zpse0f392ae.jpg

Finished the night stand also.

20130516_191852_zps63642273.jpg

100+ pieces of sandpaper for the dewalt are on there way. I will start sanding the extend cab part as soon as they come in. (: cant wait. Hopefully it turns out great. Thats all for now! Big things happening soon! Also, opinions wanted. Should I do a billet grill and clear corners?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

fSo its finally time!! I have worked my ass off! Time to fix the dents :D haha i wanted to do this since i bought it!! I will start sanding.the drives side extend cab in the morning. My 80 and 220 grit came in.

20130522_134020_zps94e4e765.jpg

Also, took the peeling fox sticker off and put these on for now :)

20130522_185321_zps26f4596a.jpg

And this is the suspension set up i want one day! Pic from a truck like mine.

Screenshot_2013-05-21-12-54-14_zps2f771c

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Woke up today and got right to sanding and kept at it until 3:00 when I had to go to work. Its coming along and I think I can do it. This whole panel is bondo 1/4" thick some dumb ass piled on. So I am sanding and re shaping with high quality stuff hoping it won't crack eventually. Here are the pics.

Popped out the bondo and masked the window off.

20130523_111105_zpsba6de241.jpg

Up close shot of the chipped out bondo. I feathered in the edges and all of the rust was removed. I circled low spots.

20130523_122128_zps6d414f85.jpg

Sanded and added some filler. Most of the filler was already there. I just replaced the cracked filler.

20130523_134035_zps96150146.jpg

And practically anywhere I sand I can go this deep. But if it isn't messed up I'm just gonna leave it alone.

20130523_115303_zps8ac7d71e.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived